UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

Whoooo I just got back from the 2nd show in Birmingham!

The crowd was even crazier I almost could not breathe and got a bit scratches on my face now :P

The setlists and everything was almost the same with the Manchester one and again my fav was Hayley's solo part in My Heart :D

There were this five dudes outside walking around promoting Conditions's CDs to the crowd in the queue for less than half the price they sell inside the venue about half an hour before the show.. I thought they were some random people or something turned out they actually were the band! LOL perhaps I should've known.. :P

All in all it was awesome :D It just get better everytime! Can't wait for the next one :P

omg I think i know who you are lol (memory of a fish here) there were two of you and really early on i accidently held hands with one of you and then throughout the night we kept bumping into eachother and for the rest of the show we were all standing next to each other. then on the way out either of you said "good night ginger" or something. and you had m&g for sat

Or i'm talking about someone else lmfao

Maybe i cant really remember

I was wearing a papa roach t-shirt and i have black hair kinda long

hey! Madina Lake partied in the bar til like 3 when i seen them in Glasgow and they had a show down England way the next day so you never know NFG and paramore might.... Oh yeah are lostalone supporting aswell, cause on gigs in Scotland it says they are but no-one seems to have mentioned them and it wasnt on their my space:S...Oh and could anyone tell me how much the merch was thanks =)