UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

Tonights show was awesome! the only thing that put a downer on it was this nob head guy in front of me who was trying to touch up this girl. that wouldn't of made her night either. i hope she still enjoyed the show. I like Josh's new hair cut. i still prefer it when it was longer tho.

I'll get some pics uploaded soon, but for now here is a little clip of the pressure flip :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89LEyrccD0

I whent on the 29th and they where amazing. its was defo the best gig ive ever been to apart from when NFG came on and he told everyone to jump around, then everyone whent sick and i was pushed onto the floor along with about 20 other people. that was the last straw for me so i whent to the back so i could i actually breath lol. There was just no need for all that pushing, it was horrible. Apart from that it was brilliant!! my pics where a bit rubbish but ah well its the experience that counts. I proper sang out to my heart :D. oh and when we arrieved at about half 6 we where right at the back of the que about 10 mins later, a car pulled up and security came out to open the doors, and their was hayley running through she turned back and waved and said hi guys lol i was gobsmaked hehe.

yeah, i had to have 'words' with a guy in front of me who thought it was a good idea to shout really awesome stuff like 'get your tits out' to hayley, when she was sat at the keyboard on her own.

well, needless to say i think i got the message across. he didn't speak up again. and when the lights came up, he was nowhere to be seen bless him ;)

today my gf shouted at and punched a few boys and i probably broke a few ribs but taylor is my new bf he just doesnt know it yet and i got prime jeremy picture taking spot which ruled at life so i have just have a few thousand jeremy pictures. and now i miss Bum Bag Will aka conditions guitar tech cos he came and hung with us on tuesday and then when he saw us today he went a brought Brandon out to say hi and he obv wanted me.

you're such a cockwhore jess...lesbian my arse.

yeah, i had to have 'words' with a guy in front of me who thought it was a good idea to shout really awesome stuff like 'get your tits out' to hayley, when she was sat at the keyboard on her own.

well, needless to say i think i got the message across. he didn't speak up again. and when the lights came up, he was nowhere to be seen bless him ;)

Haha, nice work. :P

Less than 2 weeks till I see them! :willy_nilly:

today my gf shouted at and punched a few boys and i probably broke a few ribs but taylor is my new bf he just doesnt know it yet and i got prime jeremy picture taking spot which ruled at life so i have just have a few thousand jeremy pictures. and now i miss Bum Bag Will aka conditions guitar tech cos he came and hung with us on tuesday and then when he saw us today he went a brought Brandon out to say hi and he obv wanted me.

lol Jess have you listened to the cd that Will gave us on tuesday? they are pretty cool songs. I have seen your pictures from last night man you got closer than tuesday escpially for NFG/Jordan.

you're such a cockwhore jess...lesbian my arse.

Leave her alone whats she ever done to you Meg.

ha excellent work. some people are so stupid. and your review was awesome by the way

Yeah that lad was behind me lol

Wtf, what an arse.

Can't wait till tomorrow night, shame about having to go to school tomorrow though.

Thats what you do at an NGF show have fun and go mad. You've probably never seen NFG live so I'll let you off but yes the show was amazing on the Tuesday I enjoyed both bands a lot, apart from the first support band who were a load of fakers and need to re-think their career plans.

i really enjoyed conditions. i thought they were great both nights.

I know that this review of the gig was maybe based on your opinion alone, but how you demolished NFG's performance in your review was just not right. Firstly in most circumstances NFG should have been headlining this tour but because of the way the music industry works today and how people preciecve music today that didn't happen. None the less though I did enjoy Paramore's performance very much, they had great energy and their stage set up was great. NFG are known for their energy at shows and their passion for music, because NFG are one of those bands that love what they do and just love performing and don't care about the money or whatever else, they just want to get out their and play. Now I'm not saying Paramore are like that but I just had to point out the flaw in your review of NFG's performance that night.