UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

black vest and red checked shirt?

i was sooo ready to knock him out haha. i was gutted when he'd ran off at the end. people like that need to be taught a fucking lesson. i get a little over protective when it comes to paramore and hayley in particular haha.

yeah that's the guy haha

I hated being at the back though

I know that this review of the gig was maybe based on your opinion alone, but how you demolished NFG's performance in your review was just not right. Firstly in most circumstances NFG should have been headlining this tour but because of the way the music industry works today and how people preciecve music today that didn't happen. None the less though I did enjoy Paramore's performance very much, they had great energy and their stage set up was great. NFG are known for their energy at shows and their passion for music, because NFG are one of those bands that love what they do and just love performing and don't care about the money or whatever else, they just want to get out their and play. Now I'm not saying Paramore are like that but I just had to point out the flaw in your review of NFG's performance that night.

well no, NFG shouldn't have been headling purely because they've been 'doing it longer' or 'have more albums' or whatever reason you're citing. Frankly, to to look at the cold facts, Paramore could, and did, sell out the apollo, NFG couldn't alone today. Paramore are simply more popular in 2008, hence why Paramore headlined.

And if you're a fan of NFG then fair enough, but it is not my 'alliance' to Paramore, or me being more of a fan than Paramore than NFG that informed my review, it was simply because NFG were not very good and Paramore but on one of the best shows I have seen.

Ok I do understand what your saying but I said the reason NFG didn't headline was because the state of the music industry today and because of many peoples precieved views of music today. But I do understand your view.

well, no it isn't. im sorry but, it's nothing to do with 'the state of the industry'. it's about rises and falls in bands' popularities. Paramore are huge news in 2008, New Found Glory were huge news in 2003.

Yes but that has to do with peoples precieved opinions on music today, the people or "music fans) choose tha band or artist who they like and dislike and thats how it goes and how it always has. NFG have the same sort of popy and fun loving feel, bursting with lots of energy within their songs like Paramore's accept Paramore's have this even more irresistible popy feel that everyone wants a piece of.

I'm laying in bed just having got back from the first London show and to be honest it was all pretty meh. Paramore were super tight and put on an awesome as always but the horrible academy sound mixed with the absolute pricks that made up most the crowd really ruined the show in my opinion. NFG were by far the highlight of the night. Absolute quality! So much fun even though I looked a right oddball going mental by myself at the front. Going no where near the front tomorrow night.

Sorry to the guys for not meeting up with you. I was generally stuck down the front behind Sal. Couldn't get back after NFG. Jess if you see this give me your number and I will come find you tomorrow.

I loved the fact they played Decoy even though it seemed quite a few of the crowd didn't actually know it.

All they need to do now is play Conspiracy, Stop This Song and have Born For This as the last song and it'd be like complete perfection :)

BTW how were Conditions? I managed to get in just as they were playing their last song.

Bring on tommorow I say!

Great night last night!

We got in just as NFG started, if I'm honest, didnt think much of them live (although this may be partly their sound technician's fault). But for me the night was totally about Paramore.

Paramore came onto the stage about 9.30, and the crowd went absolutely wild! After the countdown, they then went straight into their first song (for some strange reason I cant remember what it was - I'll post a full setlist later once I've listened through the live cd again). As soon as they took to the stage, i realised just how good performers they are live.

As for the atmosphere - I can honestly say it was absolutely amazing - the whole crowd singing along at every opportunity. Bit too much pushing for my liking at points for a paramore gig, but that was to be expected really being so near the front.

So yeah, really had a great time!

(Oh, and I just want to say that the stewards along the front barirer were great - water being given fairly regularly and quickly getting crowdsurfers out. Also, I got moaned at by them for pushing too much - just like to say if shes on there (she'll know who she is i think :)) I'm really sorry, I was trying not to push as much as I could, but I had momentum from behind)

Any other thoughts on last night?