UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

The crowd near the front before nfg we're really annoying =/

My friend lost her shoe and was holding it in her hand from kiss me up untill my heart. And whenever we put our hands in the air it'd be for her, her shoe and hand.

There were these two lesbians right next to us and every few moments one of them kept pulling her top down and then they'd make out pushing themselves onto us.

My heart was amazing.

oh god, yesterday was amazing! WE DIDNT HAVE TO QUEUE UP! omd, it was because my friends was on crutches so the kind people let us in 5 minutes early. we got right to the front, but we had to stay on the side because my friend wouldve died if she went in the middle, literally xD.

the whole gig was amazing tbh, we stayed right from conditions through to the end. PARAMORE, what can i say, they were just amazing. My heart was the highlight for me :)

There wasnt THAT much pushing imo, compared to the camden underworld gig, this was verrry tame. BUT CRAP. getting out of the place was a nightmare. we was all packed, and pushing eachother just to get out. i mean what was the hold up?? lol there were these random guys who just kept shouting "C'MOOON" it was rather funny. but a pain in the arse at the same time

• Like 1

I loved the fact they played Decoy even though it seemed quite a few of the crowd didn't actually know it.

All they need to do now is play Conspiracy, Stop This Song and have Born For This as the last song and it'd be like complete perfection :)

BTW how were Conditions? I managed to get in just as they were playing their last song.

Bring on tommorow I say!

Conditions were pretty good but the leader singers mic was rubbish i couldnt hear the lyrics

Their drummer was sooo awesome tho :willy_nilly:

oh god, yesterday was amazing! WE DIDNT HAVE TO QUEUE UP! omd, it was because my friends was on crutches so the kind people let us in 5 minutes early. we got right to the front, but we had to stay on the side because my friend wouldve died if she went in the middle, literally xD.

the whole gig was amazing tbh, we stayed right from conditions through to the end. PARAMORE, what can i say, they were just amazing. My heart was the highlight for me :)

There wasnt THAT much pushing imo, compared to the camden underworld gig, this was verrry tame. BUT CRAP. getting out of the place was a nightmare. we was all packed, and pushing eachother just to get out. i mean what was the hold up?? lol there were these random guys who just kept shouting "C'MOOON" it was rather funny. but a pain in the arse at the same time

No pushing!!! you should have be in the middle with me for the gig, there was 2 mosh pits near me. one to the right and one behide me

I agree with you tho MEGA gig!

i saw you cause i had to stand near the back with my friend who has had some piercings recently, but i ran in and crowd surfed a few times for new found glory. otherwise i just enjoyed the music and danced with her :mrgreen: paramore sounded great, new found glory worked the crowd amazingly, kids in glass houses where pretty good, was a great gig.

I love when I walked into the m&g, the man was like "YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST, GET OUTSIDE" and I actually almost had a heart attack, then he was like "Oh sorry, my mistake you are". What an actual tit.

ida flipped :neutral: that's cheek.

you got m&g again today?

Facebook Meg, put them up on facebook! I'm on the train heading up for gig 2. I forgot to mention how good hayley looked last night. I usually try to avoid talking about the bands image or focusing on hayleys looks because I dont think its right but she just looked mindblowing stunning. Easily one of the most naturally beautiful girls I have ever seen.