UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

The people on tuesday night where stupid during conditioners act and when they went off. It was mad for NFG but for Paramore it was okay i think coz a lot of people where trying to video it they didn't push around as much.

I heard someone scream behind me "take your top off hayley" I just couldn't see over the heads behind me to see who it was. -.-

Me and my friend were always on the right of the mosh pits and she nearly got dragged into one of them.

OMG i must have been standing right next to you, i saw a girl nearly getting pulled into the mosh pit

That band the Conditioners were absolute shit just like This Providence who supported Paramore on their last UK tour. The Conditioners are just another band that don't know how to write their "own" songs so they have to copy what every other band is doing who are put into the emo/pop punk catorgory, they sounded so fake and rehersed when they were saying how much they appreciated the support and whatnot, now I know evey band does that but there are so some bands that do it to an extent that its hard to take them seriously. It just sickens me that we have so many bloody bands like this poping out all the time.

first of all they're called CONDITIONS not THE CONDITIONERS. secondly, although i didn't like their music i thought they were very tight and played well considering no one knew who they were and they're unsigned. give them a bit of respect for that?

and this providence were amazing, no one can say they weren't they played so well in september.

first of all they're called CONDITIONS not THE CONDITIONERS. secondly, although i didn't like their music i thought they were very tight and played well considering no one knew who they were and they're unsigned. give them a bit of respect for that?

and this providence were amazing, no one can say they weren't they played so well in september.

I knew who they were, they are a great band but they just werent upto there best on friday... but their recorded songs are so much better

check there myspace

http://www.myspace.com/conditionsband