UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

^ what the hell :neutral:

mhmm, i had to go get xrayed and shit. Like as soon as the show finnished and everyone stopped crushing forward i was getting this stabbing pain when i breathed in and i wasnt making much of a fuss about it until i was actually struggling to breathe when i was walking after my train got in, so i went to casulty and now im doped up on pain killers and my body is all bandaged up

mhmm, i had to go get xrayed and shit. Like as soon as the show finnished and everyone stopped crushing forward i was getting this stabbing pain when i breathed in and i wasnt making much of a fuss about it until i was actually struggling to breathe when i was walking after my train got in, so i went to casulty and now im doped up on pain killers and my body is all bandaged up

Holy s*%t...I'm actually not that surprised especially not after about 50 or so people fell to the floor like Dominoes after a big Push!

Did you enjoy the show before that or was you crushed throughout the show??

I really hope you're feeling better soon.

When I saw Alexisonfire some crowd surfer kicked me in the chest & thank god it was only bruised but it was total agony to breathe, let alone move and I had to go to a & e and stuff and that was horrible enough so I sympathise!

Yeah that was the girl

omg I think i know who you are lol (memory of a fish here) there were two of you and really early on i accidently held hands with one of you and then throughout the night we kept bumping into eachother and for the rest of the show we were all standing next to each other. then on the way out either of you said "good night ginger" or something. and you had m&g for sat

Or i'm talking about someone else lmfao

Whooo Paramore Tomorrow night!! can't wait should be awesome, need some sleep tho, went to see bullet for my valentine friday in wolverhampton they were awesome as always and had some wicked pyrotechnics and did an evil wall of death :P

Got rather drunk last night at subculture, recovering today and Paramore tomorra..what an awesome weekend :hyper:

^YES PARAMORE TOMORROW !

I'm so, so stoked. sosososo. sososososososososo.

Even more so than last time. And i didn't think that was possible. I think it's because of all the hype i've been hearing- i went to one of the first shows last time.

But seriously.

Ohmygodi'msoexcited.

WwHhOoooo Just got back from the Birmingham Gig, What an Awesome Night!!

Missed Conditions as I had to wait for my mate who wanted to see NFG as there his fav band.

Kids In Glass Houses were pretty good although I watched them from the bar! nasty drink prices!

NFG Tore the place up, you could tell there were a lot of NFG fans in the house and they soaked it up and played a Nice set...Think my mate went home after this as I lost him! but he txt'd me to says he was leaving.

Then Time to Brace Paramore on my Own!! and loved every minute of it, My ribs are hurting as I managed to get to the 3rd row right in the middle Woot!

Paramore were amazing and looked like they really enjoyed the show aswell!

Hayley is in possession of my t-shirt that I made lol :P

I got one of Josh's plectrums!! yay!!

And Jeremy threw a hat in the crowd after Misery Business and I caught it :hyper: still got the tags on and everything!! dunno where it come from tho because he wasn't wearing it during the gig but Im not complaining lol

So Yeh sorry for the essay, but was a wicked night and I totally made up for missing them last time due to illness!!

Hope all you guys that went had an awesome time too! xx

Brum gig was amazing last night. Don't think i've ever felt so exhausted and achey in my entire life but it's all peachy.

I held on in the pit just behind the barriers for Conditions (props to them, put on a good show- and those ARMS ! :uhh: ) and Kids In Glass Houses (AMAZING. Totally. And utterly) and NFG (don't flame me, i'm not too hot on NFGs songs, but they were so good) until someone stood on my bad ankle- not my foot, my actual ankle HOW?!- and then i gave in and went up to the balcony where i proceeded to sing really loudly to every song into some poor sod's ear- sorry if you were him ! hahaa !

Lovely.

Loved it.

Totally.

I KNOW EXACTLY,

I was like, man these kids have got some ankle-treading skills. I think they'd been practising purely for my sake.

Actually, something has occured to me- we spent the whole time in the queue impersonating excruciatingly terrible Brum accents and probably succeeded in pissing off a fair amount of people.

Karma ?

Hmmmn.

I KNOW EXACTLY,

I was like, man these kids have got some ankle-treading skills. I think they'd been practising purely for my sake.

Actually, something has occured to me- we spent the whole time in the queue impersonating excruciatingly terrible Brum accents and probably succeeded in pissing off a fair amount of people.

Karma ?

Hmmmn.

ahh, that could've been why then..

They're like,

'Dont forget guys, tread on the biatch who's making fun of us.

I can tell she's limping, so make sure you get her on the bad ankle. ANKLE people, ANKLE.'

;-)

i woulda done the same, lmao

well, not to you, but yunno.

^^ that's not bad Lahni!!

Just think, when mine is all over (only 6 days to go:hyper:) you'll still have yours to look forward to!!

IT IS FREAKIN BAD.

its miles away :(

ahh, that could've been why then..

They're like,

'Dont forget guys, tread on the biatch who's making fun of us.

I can tell she's limping, so make sure you get her on the bad ankle. ANKLE people, ANKLE.'

;-)

i woulda done the same, lmao

well, not to you, but yunno.

IT IS FREAKIN BAD.

its miles away :(

Nooo!! be optimistic!

Once mine is over next week, ive got nothing to look forward to.... like literally, nothing haha!! I know for sure i'll be sat thinking.. 'DAMN i wish i was at the other gigs.'