I am going to both manchester ones as well can't wait but i am sitting down for the second show that sucks.

I am going to both manchester ones as well can't wait but i am sitting down for the second show that sucks.

Is there still tickers for the manchester ones? If there is, could you please link me somewhere to buy them? cos Im kinda lost and confused ):

Is there still tickers for the manchester ones? If there is, could you please link me somewhere to buy them? cos Im kinda lost and confused ):

I have sent the link to you.

I have bought my T-shirt for the tour off NME.com, i still can't believe its still two months away yet, it had better go quickly or i might exploed!!!

Of course i will be Gib :) we can catch up on lost time..

Damn right. Heard that you're not going to the Nottingham one. Not cool man.

I take it like, 3 people are going to portsmouth ¬¬ lol

me, sam and chris, lol

because JAMES wont come , lol

JAMES won't come cause there's a gig happening 30 minutes away from him! :twisted:

Damn right. Heard that you're not going to the Nottingham one. Not cool man.

Yeah, like i cant do Nottingham and then do Glasgow the night after coz its like impossibly to get up to Glasgow in time =[ ah welll

omg lucky! i have to get a 30 minute bus to town, 30-60 minute train to London, then god knows how long on the tube to Brixton wherever it is, lol. hopefully the tube back in the evening won't be full of drunk singing people like last time, haha =P

Yeah, like i cant do Nottingham and then do Glasgow the night after coz its like impossibly to get up to Glasgow in time =[ ah welll

Yeah I know. Well least Meg and I will be smashing up Nottingham.

JAMES won't come cause there's a gig happening 30 minutes away from him! :twisted:

no, thats bull.

lol

james wont come, cos hes LAZY.

lol

=]

its on two different days! :(

london will take me an hour and a bit to get to again, but its worth it since last time i got a hug off hayley so i will again :)

omg lucky! i have to get a 30 minute bus to town, 30-60 minute train to London, then god knows how long on the tube to Brixton wherever it is, lol. hopefully the tube back in the evening won't be full of drunk singing people like last time, haha =P

Dw i'll make sure u get bk to Paddington ok, like last time =]

lol thankoo Chris =D but if there's another London date then i'll beg my parents to let me stay in a hotel for a night or two so it may not be necessary to do it late at night =P

xxxxxx

lol thankoo Chris =D but if there's another London date then i'll beg my parents to let me stay in a hotel for a night or two so it may not be necessary to do it late at night =P

xxxxxx

ok =] well u cud always stay at mine =]

xxxxx