UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

yaldi, theres a couple more glasgow folk than i thought.

theres like at least a dozen from my school going though, but only a few of us are gonna be doing the hardcore-all-day-queing thing.

by the way, whats the carling academy actually like (if any of you have ever been in before)? 'cause its one venue i've never been to.

wish it was at the barrowlands though, since that place is just xD

yaldi, theres a couple more glasgow folk than i thought.

theres like at least a dozen from my school going though, but only a few of us are gonna be doing the hardcore-all-day-queing thing.

by the way, whats the carling academy actually like (if any of you have ever been in before)? 'cause its one venue i've never been to.

wish it was at the barrowlands though, since that place is just xD

i wish it was at the barras too! i love that place so much. i don't really like the carling academy. the bar is dead expensive and the sound is shit. i don't ever really enjoy myself at gigs there but i'm sure it'll be different for paramore.

aww the Barrowlands is THEE best venue!

I was there for The All American Rejects. They were supported by Boys Like Girls and HelloGoodbye so by the time AAR came on i was half-dead! lol

I nearly fainted during Swing Swing. Had to get out and go to the first aid bit for some water.

It was nuts!