UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

i can't survive a day without them tho... would say i'd go and drop them at yours before coming to London but that'd be too much extra money. grrrrrr i guess i'll just have to bring my old practise poi with me cos i don't care if they get taken off me cos they're falling to pieces anyway. haha

xxxx

okay so totally random and i dont even know if i should be saying this but, i was standing in the cue waiting to get my tickets with my friend, and this lass sed 2 her friends, 'if i see little teeny boppers who have bright orange hair with a blonde streak i'll punch em 1!! i was like omfg.

i mean a can kinda understand whr she is cumin frm what with girls wanting to go orange, i even would like to....but there is no need 2 be like that, you know?

];405947'']lmao dont give hannah ne ideas =P

haha nah. giving up smoking so it won't bother me. but i always feel really conscious about be really near people cos i don't wanna hit them.

you can get soooo many different types of poi. bean bag ones, LED ones with beads or just hard balls, single-tailed ones, double-tailed ones, triple-tailed ones, no-tailed ones, fire ones, double looped, single looped, sock poi (socks with tennis balls in that don't have finger loops), sock poi with single loops, sock poi with double loops, and not forgetting my personal fave... FIRE POI!! you can get small wicks, big wicks, snake wicks and more. it's just WOW. my circus skills supplier in town (In-Tent, if you're ever in Reading (UK) check them out!) are always getting new ones in. my ones came in from Israel =D

but yeah. woooooo for Paramore next year!!

fuckin hell hannah, lmfao.

POI GEEK :P

IM SERIOUSLY STRESSING NOW. :neutral:

Via email from the VIP members thingy

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing tickets for the Paramore show in Portsmouth on February 8, 2008.

As per the order page, these tickets were only intended for members of The Official Paramore Fan Club. We noticed that you bought 2 fan club presale tickets that come with a Meet and Greet with Paramore but are NOT a member of The Official Paramore Fan Club. As this is an exclusive offer for members of The Official Paramore Fan Club ONLY, please note, you have a few options. You can either purchase two memberships in the fan club that will allow you to use the Meet and Greet portion of the tickets (http://www.paramore.net/membersonly) and let us know about your purchases. Or you can keep your presale tickets but will NOT be allowed access into the fan club Meet and Greet.

We would love to see you as a member so please advise how you would like to proceed by December 3, 2007. If we do not hear from you by then, we will automatically assume you have not joined The Official Paramore Fan Club and you will NOT be eligible for the Meet and Greet with Paramore.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Artist Arena

:crybad:

just because i used a different fucking email address for the tickets,

cos my mum doesnt know the email address i used for the fanclub!! :@

yayyyy =D

i sent them an email saying that i was already one, and sent them my login name, and that i used a different email address and then gave them it,

and they sent me back one =]

Thanks, that’s all we needed. You will receive further instructions shortly.

Regards,

Artist Arena

Yeah I got the same email earlier also cause I used a different address when ordering the tickets, I just emailed them back telling them the email I used for the Fan Club and its all sorted now which is good :willy_nilly:

I guess they cant tell us the winners of the M&G till after the 3rd Dec cause in the email thats the date it said ticket holders had to sign up to the fan club if they wanted M&G..........