UK TOUR!

Casparchaos

Yeah I got the same email earlier also cause I used a different address when ordering the tickets, I just emailed them back telling them the email I used for the Fan Club and its all sorted now which is good :willy_nilly:

I guess they cant tell us the winners of the M&G till after the 3rd Dec cause in the email thats the date it said ticket holders had to sign up to the fan club if they wanted M&G..........

yeah :/

well that sucks! lol

im assuming those who ordered their tickets havnt got them in yet?

Just so im not worrying!

I got my tickets through on the day I bought them from ticketmaster. I used there fast track service and all i had to do was print my ticket off the computer simple as.

i haven't got my tickets yet and oooooooh i'm going to both Brixton dates now =D bringing Sam and possibly Chilli on the first night and Danny the second night. think Kym (Teenage Vampire on the boards... just joined) is coming to one of them as well. woooooooo! well happy! AND i get to meet loads of you!! =D

I got my tickets through on the day I bought them from ticketmaster. I used there fast track service and all i had to do was print my ticket off the computer simple as.

We done that because our post around here is shit and the backlog is still being sent out from march this year...

But they emailed us and said they had to send it in the post instead. So i have no idea if im getting my tickets now =/

or who to go to with..

8th feb. =]

i would go to newcastle/manchester/brixton,

but 1. ive got nowhere to stay

2. its a school week

3. Im poor

4. Tickets have sold out! :)

lol

aww i know how you feel. wish i could go to loads of different dates but only just managed to get 2. i found somewhere to stay, my parents are letting me off college on the Friday (only have Media 10:30 til 1 tbh), i'm poor but i had the money for one ticket and have to pay Chris for my other ticket, i know they've sold out - i've had loads of friends asking about tickets and i'm like "you knew they went on sale next week, you're gunna have to find 'em on ebay now or summit". haha