Hey Guys

s0mebodyshero

hey I've actually been postinggg here and there for a couple days but I haven't introduced myselff haha so.

I love Hayley Zac Josh Jeremy and Hunter obviously, or I wouldn't be here. But I also really enjoyyy Gatsby's American Dream and Something Corporate and shows and scooters and computers [yeah rhyming!] and eating Pirates Booty and swimming and hanging out. And I'm from around Boston but I hang out in Nashville a lot during the summer. So it's cool.

To Kim and Diego and the rest of that gang [sorry I don't know all of you!], if you ever need help with anything please ask.

If theres anything else anyone wants to know about me you can ask that too. Sweet, thank you, peace.

=Anna=

Myspace

Thank you thank you thank you! And yes you may definetely add me. Just send me a message so I know it's you =)

s0mebodyshero wrote:

if you ever need help with anything please ask.

thxs we will keep that in mind

good!

P.S. I'll have to be cool and make a picture to go at the end of my posts soon, yeah?

Sorry Mel haha. I like your picture thing by the way.

I made this at 3 AM last night so bear with me until I can photoshop up something better with the whole gang in it. I don't even know if its going to work.

Thats ok' date=' I forgive ya <3 Haha,,and your blend/graphic thingy is awesome =']