Surprise Guest for Arizona show.

SomeGuy1707

Paramore just posted a bulletin:

"THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE GUEST OPENING THE SHOW THIS THURSDAY NIGHT (11/15/07) AT THE MARQUEE THEATRE!

Purchase your tickets for the show NOW!!! You don't wanna miss out on this show. We won't be allowed to announce the guest 'til the day of the show, so don't wait around to buy your tickets to figure out who the guest is... BUY NOW SO YOU DON'T MISS IT.

also, be there early. wooo! it's gonna be a party.

<3 PARAMORE"

Lucky dogs.

I was so excited when I saw this.

I'm going to the AZ show and I'm M&G so I'll post as soon as I find out. I'll post pics if they let me bring in my cam too. :)

My guess would be NFG. Basically because they would be the first to be willing to drop everything they're doing and play a last minute show. :P Then like Komo said JEW is a possibility too. I'm really sad The Almost isn't playing though... I'm a new fan of them and I was hoping to see them live. Ah well

Keep you posted...

Im totally torn now. I really want to go to Paramore BUT Big D & The Kids Table is playing the same day. Im really curious to see who the guest is. If it IS NFG, then that might get me to go. But Ive been a Big D fan longer, plus it's a ska show! I haven't skanked since the Reel Big Fish & Less Than Jake show in August. But then again, The Aquabats, Streetlight Manifesto & Suburban Legends are playing on Dec 1st. But my friend Kevin is going to Big D. NONE of my friends like Paramore (or music of their nature). So IF I do go to Paramore, I'll be going by myself with nobody to hang out with. So ahhh. I don't know. so here's the run down of the pro's and cons:

Paramore

Pro's:

Hayley:p

Big venue

doesn't have a 21+ section so I can walk around the venue w/ my drink

I can get that Paramore shirt I didn't get at Warped Tour (I got a Big D shirt instead)

Venue is a shorter distance from my house (not by much, but still shorter)

Curious to see who the mystery guest is

Missed the last headlining Paramore show

Cons:

Tickets are more expensive

I have to pay for Parking

Nobody to go with, so I'd be going by myself:(

The venue is not as intimate as The Sets (venue Big D is Playing)

Probably a bigger crowd, so more people

Big D & The Kids Table

Pros:

it's a ska show, ska = skankin:hyper:

Been a Big D fan longer

venue is more intimate

My friend Kevin is going

Missed Big D last time they came to town w/ Anti Flag

Big D is headlining, so they will most likely play some old songs

tickets are less

free parking

Cons:

Further distance to drive (not by much, but still far)

smaller venue (The Sets)

can't get Paramore shirt

21+ side is blocked from the main area, so no walking around with drink :(

cons about both:

Saw them both at Warped Tour

Met both bands at Warped Tour

so yeah, I know most of you will say Paramore cause well.... this IS a Paramore message board. But I don't know, Im thinking about getting tickets for Paramore tomorrow (cause it might sell out the day of). But at the same time will feel bad for not going to Big D. But will feel sad for not going to Paramore if I go to Big D. Things that will convice me to go to Big D, if my best friend ends up going (but I think he has to work that day, so probably not). If I had someone to hang out with at Paramore, that would convice me to go. But of all the people I know about 2 of them actually like the band, but one is in Oregon and the other is poor (Im not paying for them).

This is probably the hardest decision Ive ever had to make about a show,, AHHHH HELP!!!?

Im totally torn now. I really want to go to Paramore BUT Big D & The Kids Table is playing the same day. Im really curious to see who the guest is. If it IS NFG, then that might get me to go. But Ive been a Big D fan longer, plus it's a ska show! I haven't skanked since the Reel Big Fish & Less Than Jake show in August. But then again, The Aquabats, Streetlight Manifesto & Suburban Legends are playing on Dec 1st. But my friend Kevin is going to Big D. NONE of my friends like Paramore (or music of their nature). So IF I do go to Paramore, I'll be going by myself with nobody to hang out with. So ahhh. I don't know. so here's the run down of the pro's and cons:

Paramore

Pro's:

Hayley:p

Big venue

doesn't have a 21+ section so I can walk around the venue w/ my drink

I can get that Paramore shirt I didn't get at Warped Tour (I got a Big D shirt instead)

Venue is a shorter distance from my house (not by much, but still shorter)

Curious to see who the mystery guest is

Missed the last headlining Paramore show

Cons:

Tickets are more expensive

I have to pay for Parking

Nobody to go with, so I'd be going by myself:(

The venue is not as intimate as The Sets (venue Big D is Playing)

Probably a bigger crowd, so more people

Big D & The Kids Table

Pros:

it's a ska show, ska = skankin:hyper:

Been a Big D fan longer

venue is more intimate

My friend Kevin is going

Missed Big D last time they came to town w/ Anti Flag

Big D is headlining, so they will most likely play some old songs

tickets are less

free parking

Cons:

Further distance to drive (not by much, but still far)

smaller venue (The Sets)

can't get Paramore shirt

21+ side is blocked from the main area, so no walking around with drink :(

cons about both:

Saw them both at Warped Tour

Met both bands at Warped Tour

so yeah, I know most of you will say Paramore cause well.... this IS a Paramore message board. But I don't know, Im thinking about getting tickets for Paramore tomorrow (cause it might sell out the day of). But at the same time will feel bad for not going to Big D. But will feel sad for not going to Paramore if I go to Big D. Things that will convice me to go to Big D, if my best friend ends up going (but I think he has to work that day, so probably not). If I had someone to hang out with at Paramore, that would convice me to go. But of all the people I know about 2 of them actually like the band, but one is in Oregon and the other is poor (Im not paying for them).

This is probably the hardest decision Ive ever had to make about a show,, AHHHH HELP!!!?

what is skankin? :neutral: lol

AHHH

OK so I was browsing for paramore forums to see if anyone had any clue who the surprise guest is tomorrow because my friend and i instantly thought say anything (after we realized nfg is playing a show that night) and reading that all of you guys seem to think the same thing makes me SO excited oh my goodness

I saw say anything last night and if it is true that they are the surprise guest tomorrow i think it will be the best night of my life haha