Hey everyone

BassistDerek

hey! I wrote down the tabs for Emergency the other day haha. I think they're right if you want them...

i'd love them! did you get the solo?

....hey gloria, lets compare avatars LOL. i just noticed theyre kind similar. except my hair isnt red. and yeah. ok nvm.

hi mr. bassist derek. i'm kim. so you play the bass. i play it myself. lol. but I AM BAD. i mean i have one, or i own one, but i kind of gave up. cuase i thought it got too hard for me. i still touch it. i have a cd. bass for dummiest, but i havn't gotten to listening to it yet.

welcome. have fun here. =)

i'm already having fun.

yeah i play bass like 2 hours everyday' date=' then i sing for at least an hour, then i screw around on the computer (like now) for however long i want, and THEN i'll get to my homework. quite the life eh?[/quote']

similar to mine =) lets see. come home. internet. internet internet. depends on my mood, maybe a song i'll write? try to get some tunes on the giutar. call someone up. back to internet. and yeah. then finally i'll get to my homework around 10. then i'll fall asleep. then i'll freak out the next day, for not doing homework.

yay for internet losers like me =) and other people.

....hey gloria' date=' lets compare avatars LOL. i just noticed theyre kind similar. except my hair isnt red. and yeah. ok nvm.[/quote']

too bad you're not hayley williams. she's better. hahaha but yea no

....hey gloria' date=' lets compare avatars LOL. i just noticed theyre kind similar. except my hair isnt red. and yeah. ok nvm.[/quote']

Um, no offense but YES.

Im sorry Derek,,you're probably the nicest dude =] but I dont know you, and Hayley is awesome. So Hayley it is.

uhh i dont think ppl should be comparing themselves to hayley...