VBPlaza??????

Well, who doesnt love a good gift once in a while right? well, as most of my ideas, they are only ideas...but I like that feeling on some forums where you'll look somewhere and be like "OH SNAP SOMEONE SENT ME A VIRTUAL POPCICLE ON VB PLAZA!" cuz its like reps, but with stuff like that...you just send a message with a thingy and its kind of cool...I dont know...just sorta popped into my head...but this site doesnt have much more room for awesome seeing as its taken up by all of us.:rotfl:

***Vbplaza is full of security holes, thats why vbulletin.org doesnt even have it on their site anymore, it was banned because it presents many many security exploits for the forum, most of the sites that have it installed can be easily hacked.

avrilbandaids.com is an exception because the security holes were taken out(something that is not easy to do)

***Vbplaza is not supported by the latest version of Vbulletin, it stopped being upfated after the 3.5.8 we are running on 3.6.8

***Vbplaza is full of security holes, thats why vbulletin.org doesnt even have it on their site anymore, it was banned because it presents many many security exploits for the forum, most of the sites that have it installed can be easily hacked.

avrilbandaids.com is an exception because the security holes were taken out(something that is not easy to do)

***Vbplaza is not supported by the latest version of Vbulletin, it stopped being upfated after the 3.5.8 we are running on 3.6.8

bandaids is easily hacked anyways even if they took the plaza off , they would still have problems lol but lots of love to bandaids :D

well bandaids has been hacked 3 times in 2.5 years and thats just since ive been there so im sure they have had more times than that

bandaids was hacked before because it was running on a old version of Vbulletin which had many security holes

now its running on 3.6.8 same as PF, and bandaids has vbplaza, but because the security explots of vbplaza have been taken out.

well its still dumb because now its always database error. i mean the site goes down at least once a day. either that or it freezes and you have to type the address in again cause the refresh button doesn't work.

agreed. i just said it was safer hack wise, but yeah bandaids is quite a bit unstable due to many reasons.

theres some things being done here on this board to avoid becoming that unstable.

alright thanks...cuz I knew something like that was up, but wasnt sure, and I love it when people send me pocicles....:mrgreen: so yeah..thanks