help

!! »Shany«

• 1 month later...

here read this...

I havent been in this thread for awhile. Sorry about that ive been busy with stufff.

OK for those who wanna know how i make them iiii

Download the video from youtube using keepvid.com

You then have to save the file as .flv

I then use Prism to convert my file to .MOV (it normally makes it out of sync but it really doesnt matter for anis)

Then i open up the video in Adobe Image Ready and cut it to around the part where i want my ani

Then when you open it it comes up with all the frames, then you just delete the frames you dont want..resize it. And save optimized as.

Thenn i normally open it up in animation shop and open it up to make the file size smaller and stuff

...hope it helps. i just happened to remember she posted that in the thread where you can request anis..

i try again to write witch sof' i want XD

cos my english is bad..

so..um..

i need some sof'

that downloading from youtube a video and taking a part from the video and making from him a animation..

i hope u understand my bad english XD ^^

ok i think i understand you. im pretty sure this site: http://file2hd.com/Default.aspx will get the download for the video for you. im pretty sure adobe photoshop cs3 will open .flv's, if not, youre gona have to convert it into a .mov or .avi, and in photoshop cs3, you can edit the animation and you will be able to save it as an animation in a .gif format.

ok i think i understand you. im pretty sure this site: http://file2hd.com/Default.aspx will get the download for the video for you. im pretty sure adobe photoshop cs3 will open .flv's, if not, youre gona have to convert it into a .mov or .avi, and in photoshop cs3, you can edit the animation and you will be able to save it as an animation in a .gif format.

thnku so much ^^ :willy_nilly:

hey guess ^^

um..if you can to explain to me again?XD

cos i download this photoshop

and i try to put a video there and he sayd to me a feild fille or something like that XD

im really stupid ^^

so u can to explain me again?XD

can you get a screenshot for me of when it says that? to get a screen shot, just press PRT SCR/SYS RQ [beside scroll lock, which is beside F12] and paste into MS paint, save, then upload to imageshack.