Embarassing Moments??

the1

Everyone's had them, from saying stupid stuff to bodily functions to fallin over. Any memorable ones??

A few years ago some guy found out who I liked, and when we were in class with her he stood up and shouted "OI! You wanna go out with James???". I've never been so red. I even tried to hide behind my textbook lol :(

uhhh...hmmm *searches through the many many times*

uhhh...OH YEAH! ok, there was this one time, when I was sitting in class and the kid next to me started picking his nose and it made my nose itch and everyone looked at me like "eww she picks her nose" and like I know everyone does it, but the kid next to me was laughing after he ATE his....how sucky is that....?

OOH and there was the one time, I was filming my friend playing guitar during a concert, and just out of nowhere I trip on this cord and the camera flies out of my hand, to hit the drummer making him scream in the middle of the show.....i was freaking out about it because my friend started laughing and the whole thing stopped. dont you just love local bands?

hmm...

oh well recently my teacher embarassed me..

in class me and my friend josh (who i had a huge crush on wen this happend) never ever shut up during my health class. so we were tlaking and didnt hear the teacher say we needed to take notes. so like 5 minutes later josh was like "o do we need to take notes?" and the teacher was like "well if u stopped talking to your girlfriend over there u would of heard me say that u needed to" and by "girlfriend" he was reffering to me (even though we werent going out) so the whole class turned and looked at us and most of then started laughing.and then after like 3 ppl came up to us and asked if we were... me and josh didnt say a thing to eachother for the rest of the day. it was soo awekward/embarassing. haha

well, ok

one of the most embarassing things thats happened to me is that like

ok, i wear baggy pants.

and one day i forgot to put my belt in them.

so i was walkin up the road, and this guy (who i knew) was like,

'hey, look at that!*points to the sky*'

so obv, (stupidly) i looked up,

only for his friend to run up behind me, and pull my trousers down.

then theres the classic things like tripping over, tripping UP stairs, crying for no reason, my shirt from my old school, ALWAYS used to come undone. (the buttons were too small,

like, literal pinprick buttons.)

it was baggy, so there was no way my stomach made them unpop.

then the fact that i would climb to the top of stairs and have people behind me,

and my trousers also would fall down.

then i had to do this thing for my school, where i had to be santa little helper ;D

and i was carying this kid, and i put him on santa's lap

and then i'd walk down the stairs

and my trousers would fall down, again.

then i'd pull them up, for them to fall down again! ¬¬

so really, my trousers never stay on :P hahah

I don't get embarassed at school very much...

But there was this one time at and Underoath show we were all hanging out by the buses and I wanted James to come over and he started walking towards us and I was like "JAMESY JAMESY JAMES!!"

He just gave me this look like "Uhhh...?"

okay so this happened 3 years ago, me and 4 of my classmates were dancing in front of the whole school we were almost done dancing, just a couple more chorus and then the cd skipped and everyone thought that it was a remix but then we suddenly ran because of embarrassment

haha theres so many i have i'd have to think of them to put on here. but there was this one i remember right now, even though it happened....god it was 6 years ago, and wouldnt bother me as much now, but it did back then when i was uber shy. so anyway, i used to really like this guy-jim-and we would hang out everyday. he tought me how to at least ride a skateboard, even though the only real thing i could do was manual alot. haha. and we would rollerblade together [which i was actually good at] and all that kind of stuff. and we would go to a nearby creek and hang out and stuff. then there was this one time that is was me, jim, his brother, and my sister, and we were talking about who people liked, and i was like "yeah, well i wish you liked me as much as i like you!!" or something liek that. but i kinda half screamed it. it was so awkward, and that was back in 5th grade, when of course i was really shy adn didn't like to talk to ppl about that kind of stuff. really stupid now, but embarrising as hell back then.

^ haha that sorta happened to me once...ZMG!!!

This morning, I was bored with studying so I popped in Riot and turned on my strobe light and pput on a plastic hat, a rainbow lay, and grabbed a pitchfork shaped baton and started dancing around with it to fences, and I forgot that I had my camera on and started going and going..I actually have a video..haha

awesome! =P

ooooooh just remembered another embarrassing moment...

was out fire spinning with friends at a place called Kings Meadow in Reading, England. soaked my poi wicks in paraffin. spun the excess off. lit up and started spinning. hit myself in the stomach and realised i was still wearing my jacket. the material of my jacket is really fluffy and really flammable. so of course it set on fire. so i had to try and move both poi onto one hand, put the fire out with my hand, unzip my jacket, take it off with only one hand free and the flames hitting my hand. soooooo embarrasing!! :oops: