The Secrets Thread.

holleh

Jeez...! I still like Paramore but they were better before that's all I'm saying! I know people don't stay the same forever but they've changed rather alot and I'm just saying that it's kind of dissapointing. See, you get shouted out for expressing your opinion annonymously! Even if I said it with my real username ya'll still would have had a go!

I've got to say that i completely agree!! Paramore are my fave band in the world and music is my life (so Paramore are practically my life... kinda makes sense when i have EVERY SINGLE SONG they've recorded on my phone as well as acoustic and live versions). But i miss what the band were before Misery Business. When Misery Business hit Paramore became huge and don't have as much time for us fans... And i found it pretty unfair because my parents wouldn't let me go to their first UK tour cos my age and i missed the period of time where Paramore came out to meet the fans cos they knew they weren't gunna get grabbed at and pushed around by crazy fans. Paramore are still amazing music wise but i just miss the old times...

Jeez...! I still like Paramore but they were better before that's all I'm saying! I know people don't stay the same forever but they've changed rather alot and I'm just saying that it's kind of dissapointing. See, you get shouted out for expressing your opinion annonymously! Even if I said it with my real username ya'll still would have had a go!

haha, aw don't worry!

Tbh I have to agree

& Idk why I'm posting on this account.. :shifty:

ive already come out as bi,

but i think im a lesbian ..

if you ever need to talk about like, figuring out that stuff or coming out or anything, just pm me, and you can do it under this username if you like also. and if you do decide to do it under your real username dont worry, it can be our secret.

if you ever need to talk about like, figuring out that stuff or coming out or anything, just pm me, and you can do it under this username if you like also. and if you do decide to do it under your real username dont worry, it can be our secret.

ok, i will :)

thanks katie

i'll do it in a few hours when ive thought about it abit more :)

Well, i have one thing for you.

Tell them that you think your bisexual first,

but DONT tell them you like them yet,

because if they dont accept you for a bisexual,

and you've already said you like them, then yunno..

Its probably best to see if the feelings are still there a week later after you tell them

If they havent, then tell them

Honestly babe, dont tell them straight away. =]

Hopefully i helped

Same but with a girl

ouch i get ya. i've fallen for 2 really badly and both of them were really close friends. one of them i knew was bi and saw me in the same way but she was totally hooked on this other guy. and the other is the girl my bf left me for... so if ya ever need to talk about stuff then post in this thread somewhere and i'll send you a message from my normal account *hugs*

ok so i'm in love with my ex and i mean completely and utterly strung on him but i'm with another guy atm. and if things hadn't stopped me from being with my ex i'd still be with him. but i really like the guy i'm with atm. but i honestly don't know what to do... i don't know whether i should wait around for my ex cos i know he still likes me... or whether i should just try and move on... this guy's on the board anyway and if he reads this he'll probs realise who it is so yeah...

who cares if your friends think he's weird, they'll get over it. sure his old girlfriend was beautiful, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what matters is the beauty inside and im pretty sure you look amazing on the outside hun! try starting a convo with him... just work up to it gradually, start by just smiling at him as you go past, then move onto saying hey, if he doesn't start a convo with you after a while just sit around near him when he's there and see if he comes over, if he doesn't then approach him and start talking to him about something he likes (can't help you with that cos i don't know him), conversation will start becoming easier.

hope that helped

xxxxx

who cares if your friends think he's weird, they'll get over it. sure his old girlfriend was beautiful, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what matters is the beauty inside and im pretty sure you look amazing on the outside hun! try starting a convo with him... just work up to it gradually, start by just smiling at him as you go past, then move onto saying hey, if he doesn't start a convo with you after a while just sit around near him when he's there and see if he comes over, if he doesn't then approach him and start talking to him about something he likes (can't help you with that cos i don't know him), conversation will start becoming easier.

hope that helped

xxxxx

wow that is good advice!!! =]

thanks =]

i hate my best friend when she is with my other friend. they always yell at me when they are together, like they are the boss of me.

when they arent together they are good friends. together its HELL.

today i almost cried cause they were being so mean to me. they treat me like shit.

when i have my christmas pollyanna i wont be able to invite one of them because of that. my mom said just to tell them to stop acting like bitches, but i just cant do that. it will turn into this HUGE thing. ughhh.