depending on how old you are,

why dont you?

i mean,

not run away,

just talk to your parentss about it and see what they say

but dont run awayyyy

What if something happened to you?

:???:

and if you ever need someone to talk to, im always here :)

you can use your proper username, and i wont tell anyone. :)!

im that nice, lol

sometimes i catch myself feelin completely unhappy in a situation that i should be happy.

is that bad?

sometimes i feel like semi-depressed. =/

today my friend gave me a note to say she was sry...

when i wanted to say thank you for it shesaid i am going to the shopping center you can go home with my brother.

that confusses me..

&&&&ithinkherbrotherisSOOOOcute =]

I don't care who knows this but still...

I went out with a guy at the beginning of this year and we broke up for reasons and haven't talked for months cos he's been a complete d*** to me. The other say he started texting me and saying he's still in love with me. When i asked him whether it was just a joke or not he said he meant it and then a few mins later he said he didn't know cos his gf that he'd just broken up with had called asking for him back. He was saying he wished he could be with both me and her or with me in secret but the girl he was with was one of my close friends. And it's sooooo confusing. And i just wish i knew what was happening cos he's not replying to my texts anymore...

I don't care who knows this but still...

I went out with a guy at the beginning of this year and we broke up for reasons and haven't talked for months cos he's been a complete d*** to me. The other say he started texting me and saying he's still in love with me. When i asked him whether it was just a joke or not he said he meant it and then a few mins later he said he didn't know cos his gf that he'd just broken up with had called asking for him back. He was saying he wished he could be with both me and her or with me in secret but the girl he was with was one of my close friends. And it's sooooo confusing. And i just wish i knew what was happening cos he's not replying to my texts anymore...

Even if he does say he can be with you both at the same time in secret, don't. Trust me, it will be a huuuuge mess.

im torn between 2 girls at school. one of them is extremely fit, the other one has a very nice personality and i have a lot in common with her.

im having trouble deciding which one to ask out

Choose the one who you feel good to be with. Don't choose between their looks, choose because of their personality.

I love this girl. She's amazing. But she has a boyfriend, which means she's probably either straight or bi. I hope she's bi...

I want to get closer to her, but I don't know how without looking like stupid.

I have the same problem. I want to date this great girl, but I'm not sure what her orientation is. If she's straight, I have no chance :(

^

yeah i agree

boys my age ARE the definition of immature.

all the guys i like are lke, 16-19 =] hahah

totally! i agree.

i mean last night a group of boys were walking by me and my friend, and they pulled their pants our their ankels and ran in their boxers with their pants around their ankels. i was like WOW. ur cool.

im tired of having depression and trying to stop cutting.

the truth is,

i need it to get by everyday.

Also, the fact that the girl i like likes someone else is abit sucky,

but i really like her,

and ive only known her for about . . 3 months now?

:(

sucky much.

well, who ever posted this, you should PM me. I would go into detail about empathy and how much I know that it sucks to like someone, how bad it sucks to want to die everyday, not knowing why I was depressed. I know what that's like, I know how to get by without cutting *I stopped* and i know how to get her to be like...mmmm that *insert yourname here* is so sweet. and Im here if anyone needs to talk about anything.