The Secrets Thread.

holleh

• 5 weeks later...
My life feels worthless. I often wonder if there's any point in me being here. I don't think very many people would care, notice or miss me if i just stopped existing.

Well, indeed, one person ain't a big deal in this universe, we're barely significant.

We're alive, and that's how it is, maybe we aren't here for some particular reasons, and that we're here just because we are.

But life is the only thing you have, so you should just enjoy it, and stop asking yourself too many questions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If he/she's a true friend to you, he/she'll accept it, even if it can take a little time.

From what I've learnt, it's better to be true to yourself and to other people, it makes you feel much more comfortable in your relations with people.

It's better to tell him if you think you must imo.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My secret?

777 up in this heezy like a breezy logged in then logged out fo' anyone see's me cheah keep the rhymes flowing going meanwhile in Canada while it's snowing cheah check it out trick this is mah shit!

But a secret. Eh. I've got many I lost count. Well...Maybe I was just born with it. All these secrets.

Or maybe its maybeline!