Fav Bands

Locomotion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha wow I hadn't relized that I replied to this post twice.
Hahah yeah me too... anyways, this is the 3rd time I'm replying in this thread, but I changed some stuff up a bit...

01 Coldplay

02 The All-American Rejects

03 Motion City Soundtrack

04 Paramore

05 Goo Goo Dolls

06 Jack's Mannequin

07 The Academy Is...

08 hellogoodbye

09 Waking Ashland

10 Sherwood

• 1 month later...

haha interesting.. metallica, afi, live, styx, cradle of filth, paramore, tool, mudvayne, korn, FATA, pantera, system, trivium, the used, 2 pac, alkaline trio, avenged, blink, bone thugz, breaking benjamin, children of bodom, coheed, disturbed, dream theater, eminem, in flames, amber pacific, silverstein, senses fail, james blunt, journey, kansas, the misfits, ozzy, bee gees, fleetwood mac, apc, rage, rammstein, rush, sevendust, shakira, skid row, slipknot, toad, u2, yngwie and a whole lot more..

top ten would be - not in order

metallica

afi

paramore

live

styx

cradle of filth

tool

pantera

dream theater

kansas

01 Green Day (been liking them for a while)

02 Paramore

03 Pink Floyd

04 The Network

05 Def leppard

06 Guns n Roses

07 3 Doors Down

I don't know or like that many bands yet. :\ I am too lazy to get interested

This has been my fav band list since early 2004 when i 1st heard paramore n i can't really see it changing for a any time soon :D:D:D

1. Paramore + Oasis their both in a class of their own an have to be joint!! ive seen them both live twice n are the best live bands 2 !!

2. Stereophonics

3. Feeder

4. Taking Back Sunday

5. Weezer

But i Love all these guys too : Atreyu, Yellowcard, The Starting Line, Cute Is What We Aim For, Thrice, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, The Lucky Nine(My Cousins Band :D), Halifax, So They Say, New Found Glory, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Clasic Case, Led Zeppelin, The Ataris, Kelly Clarkson, Snow Patrol, The Lashes, The Strokes, The Zutons, The Subways, Neil Young, Incubus, The Audition, June, Story Of The Year, Avril Lavigne, Fightstar, My American Heart, Muse, Metallica, Lostprophets, Hurricane #1. The list goes on an on but u get the picture