Fav Bands

Locomotion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite band ever is The Academy Is..., they've been so for over a year, I love them. <3

Aside from TAI, I'd have to say: Motion City Soundtrack, Green Day, Panic! At The Disco, Hard-Fi, Jack's Mannequin, Paramore, Sugarcult, Fall Out Boy, Armor For Sleep, and Coheed & Cambria

My favorite band is either The Academy Is or Motion City Soundtrack... it used to be MCS, but TAI definitely caught up.

I also like:

Avril Lavigne

Soco & Jack's Mannequin - Andrew is soooo amazing

Sum 41

FOB

New Found Glory - I've liked them since like.. grade school

Relient K

Days Away

Over It

Panic! At The Disco ..I love everything I've heard so far

A Thorn For Every Heart

Receiving End Of Sirens

wow it seems like if you like paramore, you like a lot of other fueled by ramen bands!

ive gotta check out the academy is.. i mean, ive checked them out, but i wasnt really listening well..

umm my top bands are: green day, sum 41, blink 182, coldplay, paramore, our lady peace, billy talent, guns n roses

then i like like MCR, FOB, foo fighters, the offspring, nirvana, good charlotte, treble charger, the used.. etc.. etc..

Okieee soooo

^>Aliciiiaaa

The Calling!! They've been my fave band since Wherever You Will Go first came out....like 4 years ago.

and I also love

Katy Rose

Fefe Dobson

Paramore

Fiona Apple

Avril Lavigne

Sally Anthony

Good Charlotte

Brand New

Soco

Mest

Thrice

Senses Fail

Frank Sinatra

Anti-Flag

The Casualties

Big D and the Kids Table

and many more...just cant think of any names, lol.

The Used is my fave band . but i also like :

Paramore, Taking back sunday, garbage, senses fail, silverstein, simple plan, brand new, hole, bikini kill, fall out boy, my chemical romace, From first to last, Carnival, dead poetic, avril lavigne, Story of the year, tammin sursok , nural, HIM, marion raven

I think this thread is awesome. I feel like I'm getting to know all of you better just based on your musical tastes. Well, at least we all have Paramore in common!

Here's my list from my MySpace site:

Signed: blink-182, No Doubt, New Found Glory, Green Day, Alkaline Trio, Taking Back Sunday, Michelle Branch, Fall Out Boy, Motion City Soundtrack, Gym Class Heroes, Jay-Z, Brand New, The Offspring, DMX, Fenix TX, Talib Kweli, Simple Plan, Gwen Stefani, Kanye West, Mos Def, Jimmy Eat World, Allister, Reggie and the Full Effect, Yellowcard, Senses Fail, MxPx, Letterkills, Outkast, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Less Than Jake, John Mayer, The Academy Is..., Midtown, Home Grown, The AKAs, Bowling For Soup, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Kylie Minogue (she's like fine wine...she just gets better with age), Straylight Run (I <3 Michelle Nolan!), Dashboard Confessional, Tsunami Bomb (I <3 AGENT M!!!), Bleed the Dream (R.I.P Scott), My American Heart, Wakefield, Earth, Wind &; Fire, Paramore (I <3 HAYLEY!!!), RX Bandits

Local/Unsigned: ...And Then I Turned Seven..., Icarus, Hey You Guys, SOUL, Holidead, Choosing Tomorrow, Forever In A Day, Sven Kaszta, 5th Wall

...And Then I Turned Seven...

Awesome... I love them. One of the few good bands from Minnesota haha.

Holy crap! You like ATITS! Thats' awesome!

Yep yep... they're from Duluth, MN. Which is... up in the middle of nowhere-ness of this state (where I happen to live haha).

• 2 weeks later...