Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 6

thebrowncoat

Popping here to say hello to everyone.

I just finished my Canada essay, it's awful but it's done and I'm so tired... *falls asleep*

Good night everyone, have a nice day or whatever... ZZZzzz

Night night Erica!

eww, i'll take a miss thanks ;D haha

Fine. Who would you prefer then? :P

and kyle also found his way back to pf :)

I was lost?

My internet died :crybad:

I did get on at school today to show my friend the sig I made.

He was a douche and was like 'You seriously go on here?' and just walked off.

Oh well, I'm me and no one will change that but ME.

So

I should've put that in the rant thread but, oh well, how is everyone?

my random contribution to the randomness thread.

when my mom picked me up from school today, we turned down a side street and were about to turn down another and of course these stupid kids decide to cross the street in the way that would take the most time possible (seriously). my mom honked the horn at them, and the one kid flipped her off. so she drives up the street, puts down the window on my side, and turns around to go back down the street. just as we're a little PAST the kids, we're right next to these kids in my grade (seniors), and hopefully they didn't think my mom was talking to them. but momma had some choice words for the turds that crossed the street like idiots, including "twat," which seems to be one she loves, and i personally think it's a hilarious word. anyway, i was pretty embarrassed at the moment but realized soon enough that it was one of the funniest experiences.

that is all the randomness from me today. farewell.

my random contribution to the randomness thread.

when my mom picked me up from school today, we turned down a side street and were about to turn down another and of course these stupid kids decide to cross the street in the way that would take the most time possible (seriously). my mom honked the horn at them, and the one kid flipped her off. so she drives up the street, puts down the window on my side, and turns around to go back down the street. just as we're a little PAST the kids, we're right next to these kids in my grade (seniors), and hopefully they didn't think my mom was talking to them. but momma had some choice words for the turds that crossed the street like idiots, including "twat," which seems to be one she loves, and i personally think it's a hilarious word. anyway, i was pretty embarrassed at the moment but realized soon enough that it was one of the funniest experiences.

that is all the randomness from me today. farewell.

:), twat is indeed a very funny word, i love it. i shall add it to my list of fave words

I was lost?

My internet died :crybad:

I did get on at school today to show my friend the sig I made.

He was a douche and was like 'You seriously go on here?' and just walked off.

Oh well, I'm me and no one will change that but ME.

So

I should've put that in the rant thread but, oh well, how is everyone?

Haha, psh to that other guy.

Do what you will with your internet, I say. :twisted: