The Official Paramore Guitar/Bass/Drum tabs thread

Fire At Will

No reason to need to tune down for Ignorance.

It can be played in E standard perfectly fine. I guess you could play it in drop D, but I haven't tried because I've yet to run into any difficulties playing it in E standard (well, technically B standard, since I play 7 string guitars heh).

However, for All I Wanted, I found the intro impossible to play in B standard, so I use B standard with drop D (dropping my E string) for that. Although if I play the "lead" guitar parts for it, I just keep my guitar in B standard.

• 2 weeks later...
No reason to need to tune down for Ignorance.

It can be played in E standard perfectly fine. I guess you could play it in drop D, but I haven't tried because I've yet to run into any difficulties playing it in E standard (well, technically B standard, since I play 7 string guitars heh).

However, for All I Wanted, I found the intro impossible to play in B standard, so I use B standard with drop D (dropping my E string) for that. Although if I play the "lead" guitar parts for it, I just keep my guitar in B standard.

Alright, got it... Thanks. Really enjoyed their new intro to Looking Up. Beautiful peice of work. =D Hope I can hear your covers or something some time eh? :) I suppose you play metal since its a seven string? Lol

I play pretty much any style of rock dude.

I come from a blues rock playing background, then onto metal, and in fact since I've been playing 7 strings I actually spend less time playing metal than I used too.

Don't understand the whole "You play 7 strings so you must play metal!" thing at all.

The first mass produced 7 string guitar was a signature guitar made for Steve Vai back in 1990, who went on to use it on his debut album which isn't metal at all.

• 1 year later...