The Official Paramore Guitar/Bass/Drum tabs thread

Fire At Will

Okay well I don't know how to tab things out on a website or anything but if anyone wants the guitar tabs for Misery Business I have them. My guitar teacher did it by ear and its no the head guitar but yeah. Just PM me if you want them.

[edit] sorry guys. I'm working on getting the right ones, as I thought the ones I have aren't right. Sorry for the trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

awww, ultimate-guitar is so weird.

I play bass and its so freaking hard to find bass tabs for anything. My band is going to cover the punk version of Science Fiction Double Feature from Rocky Horror, and the tab they gave me was so wrong. We had to remake it with my guitarist.

But if anyone can tab out the bass tabs for any of the RIOT! songs once they're released I'd be eternally grateful (now I just got to convince the band to COVER Paramore haha)

hey jon. sucks that ug rejected your tab. i have had that happen to me before. you should still post it on here though! i havent had time to play guitar much lately so wont be able to work the song out for myself, would be great to have your tab as i trust its very accurate