Hunter the new kid?

HunterLightning

well hi im hunter im friends with anna [somebodyshero] and i like paramore lol so i joined this uh i work at the axis nightclub in boston ma and i play drums in a band called lightning scene. i would tell you to check us out but we dont have anything up on the internet right now lol

on another note hayley looks better in person than when shes airbrushed and she has a gap in her teeth thats the cutest thing ive ever seen. all the guys are funny as hell too so in summary go meet them if you havent already

im done

Welcome - I'm Brent.

I want to work in a club. That would be the best job ever. I wouldn't make anywhere near what I make in my current job though...sigh....

And yeah...Hayley and all the guys are the nicest band I've ever met...and as for the gap in her teeth, have you seen the Hayley with Spongebob picture?

http://www.hiplog.com/hiplog/images/tmail.com/b2/d9/aldie/2006/01/23/132146/1_Photo_08.jpg

haha everyone is very nice thank you

working at the axis is amazing but youre right on the money front im just doing it for now while college is going on. what do you do at your current job brent?

I hadnt seen that picture of hayley thanks haha it was very cute lol

YEAH MATTY_POO

stephanie your picture of zac is hilarious by the way

thanks again all

haha everyone is very nice thank you

working at the axis is amazing but youre right on the money front im just doing it for now while college is going on. what do you do at your current job brent?

I hadnt seen that picture of hayley thanks haha it was very cute lol

YEAH MATTY_POO

stephanie your picture of zac is hilarious by the way

thanks again all

Yep - this is the nicest board on the planet :)

My current job is kind of a hybrid - I'm part Research Manager, part Brand Manager at a big financial services company. It's not as boring as it sounds. Really :)