Tegan and Sara

vanity is lethal

In choir, my friend pointed out two people and said, "There's Keegan and Keira," and I shouted, "Tegan and Sara are here?!?!?!" Hahaha.

...sorry, that was random, haha.

Keegan and Keira...haha!

Well my ICT teacher used to call me "meeeegan" instead of just, well, megan haha. Cos she was all "I LIVED IN AMERICA FOR A YEAR AND THATS HOW THEY SAY IT".

I just think thats cool cos it rhymes with Tegan. Haha.

Haha, I went to school with a girl named Megan who said it like Meeeeegan, and everybody thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Most Americans say Megan.

^^Hmm yeah I thought most Americans said Megan too :???: aw well. I think it was just my teacher trying to sound cool :P

btw Gib man they have the con with the dvd at hmv.co.uk

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=695603

gutted :(!

Yeah I noticed that by my dvd arrived yesterday. Been checking the HMV and Virgin on Oxford most days since the album came out but they didn't have any and to be fair I think I got a better deal as I order both dvd's and Under Feet Like Ours and the whole order plus shipping came to around £30. Gonna watch them tonight and well let you know how bloody funny they are.

^ Yeah I heard that too. I would love them to play Bush Hall again, was such a perfect venue for them.

Oh I watched all of the Con movie and some of It's Not Fun, Don't Do It last not and they are both amazing. The Con Movie is my favourite so far. It' so fucking funny.