Komomaan

Jimmy Eat World

I searched and was surprised there wasn't a thread for this amazing band. So, discuss.

They are my favorite band with para and I'm going to see them in a month in Brussels. Can't wait...

Are you serious--there's no thread on this?! Huh. Well that's wierd...

Anyway. I love this band. Enough. I've been listening to them since I was like...eight and the obession has only grown since.

is it bad that i'm just starting to listen to them??

i listened to their song 23, and i really, really like it.

i have a really good feeling that i'm gonna love this band.

^23, just watch the fireworks, polaris, here it goes, gotta be somebody's blues, crush, my sundown, always be, the world you love, lucky denver mint, open bar reception,...

i could go on forever, haha. you should check out the whole clarity album, its a masterpiece

can someone pleaseeee send me their song polaris??? my inbox on here is full, so send it to me thru email, aim, or just post the link PLEASE? (my email and aim are on my profile on here)

It has just occurred to me that i have actually seen this band.

In 2005. Supporting Greenday.

..."seen" is a loose term, i recall spending that entire gig stuck behind a really fat topless man. His moobs kept flapping around. It was gross.

But i still heard them and they were good !

I'm actually just getting back into this band- the first band i formed in year 8, we did "work" as our first cover. Haha ! Good times man, good times.

It has just occurred to me that i have actually seen this band.

In 2005. Supporting Greenday.

..."seen" is a loose term, i recall spending that entire gig stuck behind a really fat topless man. His moobs kept flapping around. It was gross.

But i still heard them and they were good !

I'm actually just getting back into this band- the first band i formed in year 8, we did "work" as our first cover. Haha ! Good times man, good times.

i was stuck IN BETWEEN several fat chicks at atreyu's gig in manchester, and when they moved away, some huge fat dude pushed me out the way and brought all his mates and stole my spot at the barrier!! :-x I know what that musta been like :mrgreen: