Jimmy Eat World

Komomaan

I really like Invented! It's impossible to pick just one favourite, I like a lot of the songs on the record A LOT.

And I love Action Needs An Audience for Tom doing the lead vocals 8-)

More importantly: HOLY COW, I SAW THEM THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY!

The concert was just incredible, my sister and me had the best time of our lives.

We got there rather late and still managed to get to the front row - like it was meant to be, haha.

The setlist was amazing and I was definitely singing my heart out & dancing along like hell which (not sure if

I might find this embarassing later ) the band seemed to notice. Got a smile from Jim a couple of times but the

highlight was definitely Zach giving us his drumsticks <3 He threw them into the crowd but loser that I am I didn't

catch them so he made sure the security guy gave them to my sis & me. I was like "Thank you so much!" x100 and he

gave us the thumbs up lol

I just bought my ticket to see them in February. I am beyond excited. They have been one of my favorite bands since I was twelve or thirteen, but I've never had the chance to see them. They've always played at really inconvenient times or not come near me, so I'm so happy that I finally get to see them. This is a dream come true.

• 2 years later...

Hope nobody minds me bumping this thread! I'm going to see Jimmy Eat World again next month - and in my experience they are a band admired by Paramore fans as much as any other. They have such a rich back catalogue (in my opinion, of course!) that no two gigs you see them play ever seem the same. And with a new album to draw on, I'm looking forward to another fresh set from the band. Is anybody else here going to see them soon - or does anyone have thoughts on Damage?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jimmy Eat World are amaizing live, I saw them on Friday.

I do love their new album, its still them but kinda more devoloped in a way

I saw them on Monday and as ever I was hugely impressed - still so fresh and lively for a band that's been together for 20 years. One question: how does Jim Adkins manage to blast his way through so many songs without stopping for a drink? Amazing stuff!

I saw them on Monday and as ever I was hugely impressed - still so fresh and lively for a band that's been together for 20 years. One question: how does Jim Adkins manage to blast his way through so many songs without stopping for a drink? Amazing stuff!

I dunno I was on the front row and was thinking the same 

• 1 year later...