Jimmy Eat World

Komomaan

• 3 months later...

Jimmy Eat World is a really great band. Up until i really started liking paramore a couple of months ago all I really knew from jimmy eat world was the middle and sweetness. I thought they were good songs but I didn't go any farther than that. When i found out it was one of paramores biggest influences i really looked into jimmy and now I have all of their albums. They have a lot of catchy songs and are really talented. I think their best cds are Jimmy Eat World(bleed american) and Futures. Im really glad I started liking paramore because JEW is truley a great band.

Hehe, they said this in an interview at the Download Fest.

"We're gonna play some old songs, then we're gonna sacrifice goats, and then we're gonna play the new songs. And then we drink the blood!"

Hehe.

And someone on their message boards says.

"I was at Download and the band were fucking Amazing! Unfortunately, no actual goat slaying took place unless we're talking in musical metaphors, the goats being all of the shit bands on the main stage before JEW, in which case, yes, they slayed the goats, drank their blood and spat it all over the stage'

Hehe.

Do I love Jimmy Eat World?

Soon to be making new music in their studio.

Might hopefully following in NIN's footsteps aka releasing free music.

Oh yes, I love Jimmy Eat World.

Proof.

i heard about this today and i got really happy. I need a new jew album and hopefully it'll be one that makes up for chase this light. Yeah it was a good record by normal standards but by JEW standards it was pretty average.

Hehe, they said this in an interview at the

"I was at Download and the band were fucking Amazing! Unfortunately, no actual goat slaying took place unless we're talking in musical metaphors, the goats being all of the shit bands on the main stage before JEW, in which case, yes, they slayed the goats, drank their blood and spat it all over the stage'

Hehe.

meh, i have to disagree. Lostprophets and In flames were better. but JEW were awesome

• 2 months later...