Komomaan

Jimmy Eat World

Jimmy Eat World is releasing "Clarity Live" on April 7 digitally only, exclusive through their website. Possibly of the Tempe show or just the best recordings of shows throughout the whole tour compiled, but that's not confirmed yet.

You have no idea how much that makes me happy.

Jimmy Eat World are amazing

They really are!! Sucks that I aint seen them yet. I'm getting into Clarity. I wonder if it can stand up to Futures...

^ Its taking me time to get into Clarity. I know its supposedly their best album, but i honestly havent listened to it much. I'm personally a huge fan of Bleed American.

Bleed American was one of the albums responsible for my current music taste.

Enema of the State, Take Off Your Pants and Jacket and Bleed American. '99-'01 ftw.

Take Off... is meh. Listening to Dude Ranch atm. Just span Enema. S/t yesterday. Fuckin love Blink. Always will!

Futures>Bleed American. It's just deeper and atmospheric. Can't beat Polaris or 23. Cautioners and Sweetness are my favs from BA though

I agree, lovelovelove them <3

Bump for one of the best bands to ever have existed.

i can do nothing but agree.

Are any of you as excited about the new Jimmy Eat World cd as I am? Futures was such an epic cd, 23 is still my favorite JEW song. Have you guys heard their new single "my best theory"? you can grab it for free on amazon right now. http://amzn.to/9ChPSl

what do you guys think of it?

• Like 1

hey we already have a thread for this. im going to merch your post into that thread :)

The new album is absolutely brilliant. I wasn't expecting anything less from Jimmy Eat World though. They never fail to release incredible music in my opinion.

Been too busy listening to the new Valencia/YMAEWK albums to listen to this, heard disappointing things about it though. will listen this week. So stoked to see them next month though!

The new album is absolutely brilliant. I wasn't expecting anything less from Jimmy Eat World though. They never fail to release incredible music in my opinion.

i totally agree, i just love them so much.