Barney's Big Adventure...

MarMaramore

well... as some of you know, i was lucky enough to visit las vegas during winter break and well... i had some good times, almost died from eating my gram's food, and got to see LOADS of rad stuff... fremont street, all that stuff... it was awesome.... my only price was that i didnt get to see my friends for like 8 days... wahhh and i didnt get to see laura for 2 whole weeks! but now that i'm back, i have pictures..... twas gonna post them in the picture thread, but i thought i needed something with the word "adventure" in it.... basically its a bunch of pictures of me on rocks and in front of busses and stuff, nothing exciting, but hey, its morning and i have nothiong better to do til laura gets here... weeee HERE WE GO!!!!!

m_51c1e5d47c6d268650f7f4474d88e5cc.jpg

m_d213365d86f8df1730918d5dbc847c34.jpg

m_5dd98623b3ddac72ddfbfc65a8366d98.jpg

m_6d3a727cedd98b8696b799971746aa89.jpg

I'm uploading more right now on myspace, so this might take a few... twill do another post though... weeeeeeee... and if i have time... i might put my fremont street experience video up... all those lights... one cealing... scary and makes you dizzy, because i cant film things to save my life... RAWR!

Mar.

thanks you guys... lopl.. I got a huge brainfreeze and stuff...

haha jorgi... nice *Ithink* haha people like to stare at me anyways.. haha I guess im weird... or it might have been the bright orange dress i wore to the store...hmm... :shifty: LOPL