JOEism

Punk In Drublic

Hey guys/gals/children of all ages. My names Joe, 18 years old from Brisney-land, Australia. Bands I'm into include Lagwagon, The Veronicas, Paramore (*GASP*), Propagandhi, NOFX, Anti-Flag...pretty much anything punk rock I will like, or any up-beat female fronted bands. Blah. Oh and I'm into wrestling :oops: . Iiiif you want to get to know me, my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/kingkongshlong, feel free to add me, I'm generally pretty nice to new people ;-) .

Oh and Hayley is f'n GORGEOUS!

Rock out guys.

Hey Joe 8-) Welcome to the boards!

I love your music taste. ;) Hehe.

This is my first post! I shall introduce myself too.

I'm Maria, 15 years old and I'm from Sydney, Australia. Some of my fave bands include Paramore, The Veronicas, Repeat Offender, Eighteen Visions, Eisley, Avenged Sevenfold, Taking Back Sunday + more.

I was the one who introduced Joe to Paramore. :lol: And now Joe is obsessed with Hayley. :shock:

Hey guys/gals/children of all ages. My names Joe, 18 years old from Brisney-land, Australia. Bands I'm into include Lagwagon, The Veronicas, Paramore (*GASP*), Propagandhi, NOFX, Anti-Flag...pretty much anything punk rock I will like, or any up-beat female fronted bands. Blah. Oh and I'm into wrestling . Iiiif you want to get to know me, my myspace is http://www.myspace.com/kingkongshlong, feel free to add me, I'm generally pretty nice to new people .

Oh and Hayley is f'n GORGEOUS!

Hey Joe 8-) Welcome to the boards!

I love your music taste. ;) Hehe.

This is my first post! I shall introduce myself too.

I'm Maria' date=' 15 years old and I'm from Sydney, Australia. Some of my fave bands include Paramore, The Veronicas, Repeat Offender, Eighteen Visions, Eisley, Avenged Sevenfold, Taking Back Sunday + more.

I was the one who introduced Joe to Paramore. :lol: And now Joe is obsessed with Hayley. :shock:[/quote']

These people i like! Hey guys recently joined myself, this boards awesome :)

Hi - I'm Brent - welcome to the boards! And yes, the band definitely knows about this website and these boards - Ash and Kim had a big birthday party thing for Jeremy at the show they went to in MN (there's a video out there somewhere of them...) and we also just sent Hayley a big get well soon package - there's a message from her in the Everything section :)

Thanks to everyone for being so welcoming :)

Sup Joe!

I'm Ashley.

Welcome to the board.

I'm also 18.

Other bands im into are: Spitalfield' date=' Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Underoath, The Bled, Emery, Armor For Sleep, Anberlin, & many others..

Good stuff.[/quote']

Hey Ashley :) I'm digging your choice of bands, I love Taking Back Sunday, Brand New and Armor For Sleep too ;-) .

Look forward to talking about Paramore with all you guys/gals on the boards!

welcome australians!!!

have fun on the boards' date=' you'll have the time of your life.

side-note to everyone else: the veronicas are like twin sisters from brisbane australia. pretty good.

but ill try to stay on topic, so....

welcome![/quote']

I live 15 minutes from where The Veronicas used to live before they moved to America ;-)

and hi Claudia :D