Automatic Loveletter!

lonelygirl15

I'm brand new to the board but I thought I would tell everyone about an awesome band I just found out about a few weeks ago called Automatic Loveletter. I saw them play with All Time Low in CT and they were amazing! Juliet, the lead singer, is sooooooooo pretty! She also does guest vocals on the new Cartel and ATL album. Her voice is so incredible!

Their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/automaticloveletter. The best song on there by far is The Answer. Reminds me sorta of an AWKIF Paramore...

isn't there already a thread on this?

great band btw

oooh really? oh well! they rule, so it's worth it! btw, if anyone is interested, you should totally join their street team. it's kinda messy right now but juliet told me they are going to give away some awesome stuff REALLY soon. i think the direct link to it is http://www.fancorps.com/automaticloveletter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are you REALLY lonelygirl15? Lmao XD

Hahaa ! Oh man, that'd be so rad.

Anyway, i love Juliet on Rembering Sunday with ATL, and i love Hush. But i can't say i'm too keen on the majority of Automatic Loveletter material, which is a bit of a shame. Ah well. Life goes on.

• 4 months later...
Hahaa ! Oh man, that'd be so rad.

Anyway, i love Juliet on Rembering Sunday with ATL, and i love Hush. But i can't say i'm too keen on the majority of Automatic Loveletter material, which is a bit of a shame. Ah well. Life goes on.

she sings in that?

thats my favourite atl song evaaah

omg. i just started listening to them today! they are amazing.

juliet sings in remembering sunday, my favorite song ever!

and her vocals are amazing.

so i looked the band up.

and i've been listening to them nonstop for like, three hours.

<3333

• 3 weeks later...