Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

Awww :( not good hope your pretty head :roll: feels better

haha. thanks. it will eventually :roll:

well long story short... hes the biggest jerk ever and got in my face for no reason nd i flipped on him b.c im tired of his bs. ugh i hate him im not kidding.

aww catie, you have every reason to flip out.

*gives catie extra special hug*

So, I bought Zune Pass ($15.00 for UNLIMITED Downloads on the Zune Program)

Holy crap. In the past hour of which I have had it, I have download 50+ albums and 600+ songs, and I am only through about 40 artists only on the ROCK list. This is an incredible breakthrough. Wow. Also Rage Against The Machine's 2003 Live Album = FREAKING RIDICULOUS and U2 Live=ANGELIC

Good day everyone :D

I almost slept too much this morning. My clock rang exactly 8.00am and I didn't turn it off (because I was sleeping) so it rang again 8.10am. I just smiled and thought that's not my clock... Thank god I noticed that I had to wake up.

Yeah, that is lucky. I've turned my alarm off in my sleep before!! I have now positioned my clock the other side of my room so I have to get up and have recently noticed an alarm clock that is on wheels and rolls away from you when it goes off!!

I always turn my alarm off and get up... Amazing that I smiled, in the morning!! The last time I was happy early in the morning was the day when I read that Korn and Flyleaf will come to my city. I danced all that morning.