Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt. 7

Jessnesss

i think thats good.

:uhh: 2 hours for a test...

no i'm angry about it. lol :roll:

yeah...here in germany you have an extra word for such a long test but i think it doesn't exist in english. ;-) there you've just more tasks to do and it's not always about 2 hours. only 2 times in the school year. :)

I'm good thanks. How about yourself? :)

i'm okay. just a little bit tired. :D

i'm okay. just a little bit tired. :D

Aww. *gives pep pills* :P

Working on some new (dis)approve stuff.

F*ck the writer's block, my head is so full of new idead that you could drown.

*sits and waits eagerly*

no i'm angry about it. lol :roll:

yeah...here in germany you have an extra word for such a long test but i think it doesn't exist in english. ;-) there you've just more tasks to do and it's not always about 2 hours. only 2 times in the school year. :)

ah ok. here we get twice exam periods in a year and if the teacher sucks we get a revision test every 2/3 weeks

Working on some new (dis)approve stuff.

F*ck the writer's block, my head is so full of new idead that you could drown.

haha :D

^tootles....

i think they should get another approve/dissaprove thread for non-p-more related approves and dissapproves.. cuz i have a great one for morgan freeman and samuel l jackson... and bill cosby.. and my mom... and lots more.... but yeah... i like burritos!

^tootles....

i think they should get another approve/dissaprove thread for non-p-more related approves and dissapproves.. cuz i have a great one for morgan freeman and samuel l jackson... and bill cosby.. and my mom... and lots more.... but yeah... i like burritos!

make one then :D

burritos :hyper:

Hello Lahni! ;D

Hey Jamessss ;D

how're youu?

not a freak... my mom tells me im special, but who is this "Ed" person she keeps mentioning... if you dont really get this, then you are probably one of the people that this statement applies to!

i dont get it.. :neutral: lmao.