Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

just for the hell of it, im gonna make another rant.

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/MOTORCYCLIST_DIES_IN_CRASH_WITH_BUS.aspx

today, basically next door to my road, a 33 year old was knocked off his bike.

at 8:15 this morning.

now considering ive just moved schools to medina,

this is quite relieving.

not relieving that this poor guy got hit by a bus, because thats not funny

im relieved, because that is the bus i usually got to get to my old school.

the stop before that accident happened.

now, i dont know what it is about buses over here,

but they have an insane point of driving, and they dont look to see where/who they're driving past.

i just think its ridiculous how a bus driver, cannot see a guy on a motorbike tbh with you.

especially since the bus windows are quite low down, and the drivers have their seats up high.

i swear everywhere i live on this island, just around the corner, or infront of my house, someone gets knocked off their bike and dies tragically.

:-x

ARGH.

im sick of it.

today its been one month since my grandfather died, and i'm pretty upset about that. adn i didnt take my meds todayfor the 4th time in a row, and my best friend is so off at me right now cause of that...she wasnt talking to me from 2nd period [when she asked if i took them] and just before 8th period. and now she's sorta giving me the cold shoulder...

Then the weekend!!!!!

i knowwww!

But i have mucho studying to do.

p.s. i am way groovy 8-)

hahaha. :kiss:

today its been one month since my grandfather died, and i'm pretty upset about that. adn i didnt take my meds todayfor the 4th time in a row, and my best friend is so off at me right now cause of that...she wasnt talking to me from 2nd period [when she asked if i took them] and just before 8th period. and now she's sorta giving me the cold shoulder...

aww i hope things get better for you.

*hugs*

my grandpa's few years (i'm not sure how many) anniversery is early next month but i wasn't very close to him to begin with.

im fed up of being the one people are only friends with, because they know that when they get into shit, i 'sort it out'

¬¬

im just gonna stop sticking up for people.

and also,

im gonna stop caring for people, because no-one seems to actually want to be cared for.

arghhh :-x

Aww Katie. *gives JFGH*