Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

my rant: i wont have a chance to sleep in for 7 days. i'm so sleep deprived it isnt funny, and i've been looking forward to sleeping in this monday for literally 3 weeks, to find out we have stage crew at 9 now, so there goes that idea. and from crew today, i added like 6 scratches, 2 cuts, and like...4 or 5 bruises. plus i was kneeling on my bad knee all day and its all swollen again.

oh! ppl, remind me to wear my knee brace on monday to crew. like, remind me tomorrow night or something. haha.

[Rant]At the tournament, our team totally sucked (we made it 4th round out of 7), but I am the coach of another team (I yell out where the other team is) but, here is the [RANT]In the FFA (Free-For-All) I WAS DOMINATING. Until the Finals. The finals was a (OH! BTW, We were playing Halo 3 and I sware I haven't played since december 24th except for 2 games friday night.) 4 man FFA and I took dead last because I FREAKING SUCKED and then in the Final-Finals (I guess?), the 1st and 2nd from the game before played a one-on-one and the 3rd and 4th played a one-on-one. But, in my one-on-one I was up 6-1 in like 3 minutes. Then I start sucking. Bad. It is TIED 7-7 WITH 1:00 MINUTE LEFT!......5 SECONDS LEFT THE DUDE IS INVISIBLE, THROWS A GRENADE AND SHOOTS ME. I DIE. I LOSE. GAME OVER. I WANT TO PUNCH THE FREAKING DUDE IN THE FACE.[/RANT!]

ROFL KYLE.

calm down dear,

its only a game!

(anyone seen that advert? ;D awesome isnt it? i know.

the 'HII MUM!!!' 'calm down dear, its only a commercial' one, legendary.)

and kyle, he was probably letting you win first of all, then goes and owns your ass right at the last second.

it was tactical move, and it obv. worked.

but im sad that you lost :(