Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

i'm so sick of school. well, only one teacher really. he's so lazy, he doesn't check tests or quizes to make sure he grades them right [we compared 5 different tests he corrected & they were all marked different on the same question]; he won't pass work back so we had nothing to study from for midterms today; & the vice principal at my school told the teacher he needed to review for 10 minutes before the midterm because he wasn't able to review all last week, well the teacher said "i don't feel like reviewing", so we're all going to fail

D:

i've never failed a class in my life

gahhhh

so ever since last night i havent felt like myself, my head hurts, my stomach hurts, i've been sorta shakey, but only a little, idk i'm not myself. and my mom got so mad about grades today out of NOWHERE. she was talking about me having midterms, but we dont get them in my school-only in math. and we found out NOTHING about them yet, and suddnely thats my fault!? and she was practically interrogating me about all my grades for my report card,honestly there alright. all cept for physics which is still a C, but i think i brought up my other 2 C's. i'm surprised i wasnt sat down in a chair in a dark room with a light over my head.

Rant thread? ok, my jerk of a mom is sending me to a school meant for pregos and druggies with no internet access ahhhhhhhhhhh i hate it and my brother who i made fun of for going there is smashing my face all in it oh and my friend has a crush on the guy ive liked since last year :crybad:

Okay, two out of six finals done.

The bio test was wayyyy easy, plus I got 100/102 for Piano, lol.

But the guy I like, well the girl that likes him, she's getting a teddy bear for Valentine's from him. I thought they weren't together. wtf is he doing.

I know it's long distance, I've mentioned before, but it's taking over my life. I left some questions from my history study guide and now I'm on here ranting.

It's not fair...and I have the presentation tomorrow, wish me luck everyone...I'm gonna be so nervous, I haven't presented before...everytime I've tried I've been all shaky and fidgety...plus the whole "I have a british accent cause I'm new to America" thing...

ERGHHH.

I have a final for history tomorrow too, I'm not too worried, but it's certainly not my best subject.

Plus a final for French, and well, that's covering like, 5 chapters, I think!? ERGHHH.

:( :( :( :(

I hate everything right now. I want this year to be over, seriously. I just...I want the summer to come.

I wish I could just get over him; it's all so complicated.

i'm so sick of my brother always getting what he wants.

today my mom says we've got 2 free tickets to the Celtics game...he gets them & i get some random seat next to 2 strangers.

HE DOESN'T EVEN WATCH SPORTS

& now i'm getting yelled at

fdjhjkgf

i don't even want to go anymore, it's not worth it.

gfjngfjgf

D:

sorry i'm dumping all of this on you but i've officially had my limit of him screaming & getting what he wants all the time