Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Well I didnt go to school today..or yesterday...or the day before that..or the week before that...Someday I always tell myself, 'Someday" I'll get back on track. As if, that hasnt happened yet. end. I dont want this one to be that long :P

Okay well here's my rant..

A guy at school who knows im obsessed with Paramore, brought in an article from Zoo Magazine (Australian magazine for 'men') and thought i might like it...

Well i hated it!

This is what it said:

MUSIC BABE HAYLEY WILLIAMS:

Flame-Haired pint-sized powerhouse Hayley Williams is front woman of the band Paramore. She is the only thing worth watching when it comes pop rock tomfoolery band paramore.

(Picture of Hayley)

Comment on bottom-left corner of pic:

Imaginary Boobs Still Gropple.

I don't know about you but this shit pisses me off!

Nothing but a piece of shit that just objectifies women, oh and called Hayley a 'thing', not to mention that they hate the music....

Just a bunch of fucking nerds sitting at a computer desk thinking they know everything about women because their mummies told them or they looked 'women' up on the internet.

Please, give me a break!

This spoiled my whole day...

She is the only thing worth watching when it comes pop rock tomfoolery band paramore.

Whhaaaaaaaaaattt?

That's freakin ...ugh..

The guys that wrote that are like... EXTREMELY stupid.

Wow. I wanna punch one of them in the mouth. Or...somewhere else if you know what I mean. Loorrddyy.

Ahahaha exaacctllyy.

Man that pisses me off.

1. She's not an object or thing.

2. PARAMORE IS A BAND! Jesuss Chrriistt. Even THEY have to say that over and over, but people still don't get it.

3. And how can they say they don't like Paramore. I mean, I understand if they don't, but if you don't like a band, then don't freakin write an article about "how hot the singer is, but how the rest of the band sucks"...

:neutral:

Not. Cool.

Tell me about it.....

I'd whack them in the nuts too, but chances are they don't have any....

Well you and Kailey go make sure they don't have the chance to reproduce and make more boys like them.

D= I hate when guys do that.

My pics from the QOTSA last night are shit...the first few were spolied because of the fog that had appeared in the venue for some reason messing with my flash, then the rest were from miles back because I had to retreat from the main floor area. :nono:

My pics from the QOTSA last night are shit...the first few were spolied because of the fog that had appeared in the venue for some reason messing with my flash, then the rest were from miles back because I had to retreat from the main floor area. :nono:

I hate the fog, red light is also very annoying.