Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

for the past like..month everybody in my house has been arguing like crazy. and for the past week the arguing has gotten even worse.

and today everybody was involved.

even me.

my grandma and my stepdad dont get along well and they are the ones that started it.

and it was over the smallest thing. its fucking retarded. my stepdad is the one that started it all.

anyway, my grandma was listening to our kingdom hall/church on the phone (its complicated. dont ask haha) and my stepdad doesnt want mekayla (my little sister/3yrs old) to have anything to do with this religion. and so he wont let her come out on sundays when my grandma listens. and this time we were listening to it in my grandma's room (she makes me listen) and she had her door cracked. and it was pretty loud. so he asked her to please close her door. and he is such a paranoid bitch, yeah, she is going to understand what they're saying about god. i mean, i dont particularly love listening or agree with anything of my religion, but thats goddamn ridiculous!

you guys probably have no fucking idea what im talking about.....

and i cat take it anymore. today my stepdad was threatening my grandma and me. and then whenever any of us said anything my mom came and got in our faces and yelled at us to stop. but robert (stepdad) was just fine.

who the fuck does she think she is?

and who does he think he is?

she is so desprate that she wants that son of a bitch for a husband.

and she doesnt care about anybody else in this house.

im so sick of her shit.

my stepdad told my grandma to go to shut up and go to her room.

umm, she isnt 8! she is older than you dumbass.

^(what i was thinking haha)

and then he said "you know what, i am gonna go to jail. and i dont care, because i WILL do something to you. i will kick your ass."

he was cussing and threatening and stuff.

so everybody was screaming and crying and mekayla was in the middle of it scared to death.

so i told her to come here and she came running to me and i was holding her. and she didnt even want to go to my mom. she ALWAYS wants her. but this time she didnt, maybe because she was acting like a fucking maniac!!!!

and then robert started walking twards me with his demon eyes and said "put my kid down. give her to me. you betetr put her down."

and i said "no."

and my mom said "no, she is HER sister. he can hold her."

well at least my mom stood up for me then.

so i took her away from it all and she just kinda held me. and i started crying.

and it was so sweet she just looked at me and said "its ok sissy. dont cry."

it was weird..Mekayla was the only one in the house not crying.

I know there was alot more to the argumeant, but i dont feel like typing about this fuck anymore.

i get where your coming from ross, but things can only get better, im currently in the happiest relationship ive ever been in, also the most immature mind, but its just great tbh, she woke me up with a knee to the balls, so i gave her a wedgie and a kiss, this is what we do :P

You know, your nice so therefor because your nice, girls make friends with you, and then wont go out with you cause your a friend

they go out with arseholes, who arnt already friends cause basicly, they are arseholes,

Why cant they just fucking see it!

You know, your nice so therefor because your nice, girls make friends with you, and then wont go out with you cause your a friend

they go out with arseholes, who arnt already friends cause basicly, they are arseholes,

Why cant they just fucking see it!

happened to me all the time, i just "made a move" before i was "too much of a friend" if you get that