Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

I am unbelievably tired and today is the first weather-agreeable day in ages if i want to go skating, but i just don't have the energy or the effort ! Have been relaxing and unwinding after tour and uksa championships, but i can see myself getting sucked in with work and a levels falling out of sinc with skating and i don't want that to happen !

I have to produce a front cover mock-up of a magazine for Media and it has occurred to me that the program i'm going to use for it is only on this computer; yet this computer doesn't link up to the printer... DILEMMA.

Meh.

I am unbelievably tired and today is the first weather-agreeable day in ages if i want to go skating, but i just don't have the energy or the effort ! Have been relaxing and unwinding after tour and uksa championships, but i can see myself getting sucked in with work and a levels falling out of sinc with skating and i don't want that to happen !

I have to produce a front cover mock-up of a magazine for Media and it has occurred to me that the program i'm going to use for it is only on this computer; yet this computer doesn't link up to the printer... DILEMMA.

Meh.

usb or email it.

my rant is kinda samey, about to go skate today, just gettin dressed to go, starts pissin with rain for about 5 mins then stops makin everything drenched

ok so I like this guy in school. it's just bugging me. i don't want to ask him out. i don't think he likes me that way. i don't want to think about him.

I was right, he doesn't like me. My friend just told me that he told her he just wants to be my friend...

Well, I texted him and told him I don't wanna talk to him anymore. I'm making him think I never liked him that way...:nono:

Everything's awkward right now. :(

Meh.

i know the feeling, i barely have time for my horse cause of highers already this year.

doesnt help that the creature has been a bit of a bugger lately too. i just dont have the time or the engery when i do to sort that out. boo.

people have no concern for the environment whatsoever! its disgusting, i went up into this nature park next to my house to sketch and theres fucking trash everywhere! cig stubs, beer cans, bags, cups...shit everywere and half of it was black and ashy because someone thought it would be a great idea to light the fucking trash can on fire! i spent the majority of my time up there picking up the trash and putting it into a trash can w/ a hole burned in it!

doesnt anyone care that we were given a nice park to enjoy the NATURE of it all....not to fucking get wasted at and leave ur trash to decorate the plants!!?

*rant over*