Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Yuck yuck yuck. I have an epic headache, you know the one's where it's like a bloody drill going through your ears ? Yes. One of them headaches. "Splitting" is the word i'd go for to describe the way my cranium is a-feeling this second. Like a mush pain-filled banana.

Also, as terrible as it is, i have never needed a cigarette more in my entire life.

Crikey, i need a job.

Damnit, damnit and thrice damnit. Come back good mood, come back !

It's not that i'm now in a horrible mood, i'm just not in a good one anymore :(

Yuck yuck yuck. I have an epic headache, you know the one's where it's like a bloody drill going through your ears ? Yes. One of them headaches. "Splitting" is the word i'd go for to describe the way my cranium is a-feeling this second. Like a mush pain-filled banana.

Also, as terrible as it is, i have never needed a cigarette more in my entire life.

Crikey, i need a job.

Damnit, damnit and thrice damnit. Come back good mood, come back !

It's not that i'm now in a horrible mood, i'm just not in a good one anymore :(

tell me about it.

i need both aswell.

i may go look at the weekend for a saturday job :shifty:

I've got my name down on 3 shops for any vancancies they'll get.

I tried waitressing, unfortunatly my anger issues work against me; customers are idiots. So i have to do the whole stock check/till thing, which i'm very good at (not there's much to be good at) but there are no spaces for people such as me in a town such as mine.

i NEED some money.

lmfao.

i could never be a waitress.

like you, i would literally argue back with the customers.

(anger issues aswell, haha)

ughhh.

but i cant even go into a lesson without arguing with someone.

let alone fucking customers that i dont know shouting at me for something i didnt even do!

people at my school seriously aggravate me.

i started gym & helath this week, & in both classes there's this girl who consistenly is purposely getting on my nervous [not to mention she wants to be a guy & is hitting on me...i'm way beyond creeped out]. i was looking forward to the classes & now everytime the second class starts i have to worry about being harassed more. today she tried ripping key chains off of my backpack, calling my legs "nice & long, can you stretch them for me?", saying things like "can i write on your hand...face...folder?", & then to top it all off she tried pulling & pushing me off of the second floor stairs.

i don't know what to do. my teacher doesn't care & i like all of my other classes alot, so i don't want to move them.

D:

do what my friend did when he had his stalker. talk to guidance about it, tell them everything you just told us, and since its the chick's fault, her schedule should be moved.

thanks!

i think i'm going to try this, & if for some reason one of my teachers won't let me go to guidance about it i'm sure my parents could call them & talk about it.

I want to kill her!!! I don't care I'm so angryyyyyy.

And I want him to stop being such a big headed selfish RETARD!!!

He's all happy just cause he's with her. He likes to have girlfriends for the sake of it even if he does really like her. She's ugly and I don't care that I'm being mean I'm so angry right now...I need a place to rant.