Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

Please, kill me too.

It doesn't help that at the same time, I'm finding it so hard to trust people, and I'm having problems with my friends...I'm really annoyed and feeilng so depressed at the moment...I really can't stand it.

Can I just say a huge thanks to everyone who replied to my last post, I do appreciate it, every little comment helps.

About 2 minutes after I posted something on here I managed to whack my arm really hard of my wardrobe and had to go to A&E. I had to go back today for an x-ray, but I've just bruised the main nerve in my left arm, its so sore =l I can't do anything with it, and my arms so bruised on the outside too.

My boss called today and asked me to work, and I said sorry I can't, I just got back from A&E, I hurt my arm. I didn't want sympathy or anything, but all she said was "oh, ill just plod along then" and then bye. Ungrateful cow, I usually drop everything to be there when she needs me, and she didn't give a shit that I was hurt, just about herself.

And in town today I had my glasses in my pocket, and they must have fell out cos I've lost them. Not only am I allergic to contact lenses, I now have no glasses :(

About 2 minutes after I posted something on here I managed to whack my arm really hard of my wardrobe and had to go to A&E. I had to go back today for an x-ray, but I've just bruised the main nerve in my left arm, its so sore =l I can't do anything with it, and my arms so bruised on the outside too.

My boss called today and asked me to work, and I said sorry I can't, I just got back from A&E, I hurt my arm. I didn't want sympathy or anything, but all she said was "oh, ill just plod along then" and then bye. Ungrateful cow, I usually drop everything to be there when she needs me, and she didn't give a shit that I was hurt, just about herself.

And in town today I had my glasses in my pocket, and they must have fell out cos I've lost them. Not only am I allergic to contact lenses, I now have no glasses :(

aw god that sounds so sore :hug:

i hope your arm will be okay love,

i remember i actually ended up breaking my arm, and i was getting it x-rayed, and they were wanting me to keep my arm straight, i was like... ive broke it! i CANT straighten it!

the doctor was like that too, like "straighten out your fingers", and I was like, uh I can't feel them, how can I do that.. so he was pulling them and the pain was going right up through my elbow, it wasn't really like a pain, just a weird feeling..

he said I was Robin Hood haha xD the main nerve is so hard to hit and the screw that was sticking out my wardrobe hit my elbow so hard it managed to crush it dead on :(

the doctor was like that too, like "straighten out your fingers", and I was like, uh I can't feel them, how can I do that.. so he was pulling them and the pain was going right up through my elbow, it wasn't really like a pain, just a weird feeling..

he said I was Robin Hood haha xD the main nerve is so hard to hit and the screw that was sticking out my wardrobe hit my elbow so hard it managed to crush it dead on :(

Were you wearing green tights and have a bow and arrow on your back? haha ;-)

do you know how long it will take to get better?

Rossco A video with the name 'Paramore - Decode [ Official Clip - Twilight ]' has been deleted from your Bebo account. IMPORTANT: Your Bebo membership is at risk of being cancelled, please read on: Bebo staff now review ALL videos uploaded to Bebo to ensure they comply with our terms of service, if further videos are found that are deemed inappropriate then your membership may be cancelled automatically. We will be going back over all videos you have uploaded in the past and review these too. Bebo needs to be a safe place for all to use.

fur fuck sake!

Rossco A video with the name 'Paramore - Decode [ Official Clip - Twilight ]' has been deleted from your Bebo account. IMPORTANT: Your Bebo membership is at risk of being cancelled, please read on: Bebo staff now review ALL videos uploaded to Bebo to ensure they comply with our terms of service, if further videos are found that are deemed inappropriate then your membership may be cancelled automatically. We will be going back over all videos you have uploaded in the past and review these too. Bebo needs to be a safe place for all to use.

fur fuck sake!

it did the same thing to me!

weird =S

:uhh:

i was staying over at my friends house, and we were lying in bed, and she gave me a really hard sweetie, but then the window cleaner came and she had to shut the curtains over so he didnt see us, otherwise it woulda looked umm... interesting! haha cause we just shared a bed cause it was cold,

but anyway i started crunching really loud, (as if he could hear me), but she as freaking out incase he heard us :rotfl:

and then suddenly my tooth chipped! :P

OMG so for the senior trip, LAST YEAR we had all decided whos gonna be rooming with who.

well all of a sudden people are changing their minds.

this person doesnt wanna be with that person, but they need to be with another person, who wants to be with the first person. and yes, thats not meant to made sense. but its whats going on. =\

so i went from being with 3 of my relaly good friends

to being alone.

everyones switching up and i'm getting left out.

and it fucking sucks. idk who to go with.

and i'm NOT going with this one chick,

and i'm not going with people i barely know.

:-x

OMG so for the senior trip, LAST YEAR we had all decided whos gonna be rooming with who.

well all of a sudden people are changing their minds.

this person doesnt wanna be with that person, but they need to be with another person, who wants to be with the first person. and yes, thats not meant to made sense. but its whats going on. =\

so i went from being with 3 of my relaly good friends

to being alone.

everyones switching up and i'm getting left out.

and it fucking sucks. idk who to go with.

and i'm NOT going with this one chick,

and i'm not going with people i barely know.

:-x

Aargh, I know that and hate that!

Last two years I was sleeping with uber assholes.