Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

nah its cool. i'm just freaking out. i didnt take my meds yesterday or today, so thats not good to begin with. my best friend is depressed..really depressed, becasue our friend left for brazil today. my grandfather died one month ago on friday, so i've been thinking ALOT about that. i've got a trig project due on friday, but i cant think enough right now to work on it. my father and i didnt argue today, but i dont want anything to start right now, cause i'm not in the mood. and my hearts racing, and i'm really shakey, and i'm tired of complaining to everyone, and idk.

Maybe you should start taking your meds again. I'm sorry about your grandfather. A few family members of mine died too. And it's okay--you have the right to complain. We're here to listen to and try to help. (Speaking of that, sorry I'm not much help)

^I'm pretty much the same. I'm not scared of it, i just hate talking on the phone. Short conversations like "are you in town?" "yes" kind of thing, yeah whatever, but long conversations beat me through the phone. People are like "woah, i stayed on the phoneto my boyfriend for 4 hours the other night!" and i just can't do it, i run out of things to say. My attention span is incredibly small, so i actually just lose interest- this is of no reflection the the person i'm talking to, it could be anyone at all, it just happens.

i have that lol

i can text people til the cows come home,

i just cant talk to them for a long time.

i think the max ive spoken to someone on the phone for is 38 minutes?

and that was to my girlfriend, lol

and half of that, she was just talking,

and i was like 'yeah' 'not really' 'love you too' 'mhm'

i honestly cant talk on the phone.

now, in person is a different story. ;D

i can talk for HOURS. :)