Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

oh, idk then, i guess not. i think someone guessed he was gay, lmao.

could be a cover up lmao

I'm straight and I don't hit on every girl on here. (no offense, but I think I am the only dude that doesn't) Note: Catie and I's five hour sexcapade doesn't count. Neither does Katie, cause she is a lesbian lmao, so it defeats the purpose.

yeah well i think its kyle, he likes to start shit i guess? idk but in the sexuality thread, this is what i said.

yeah i just dont like..i cant even think of kissing a guy, thats just how I am? dont get me wrong I have nothing...well i dunno i dont really agree with guys being gay, but girls can be bi/gay all they want :D

if i was a girl Id be gay cause girls are the only way to go :D

this is on page like 130 if you wanna check :)

clearly i am not gay, and even if you guys think i am...w.e =]

well he can take his man crush somewhere else :D

i mean cause like i dress "emo"

skinny jeans, what not, and all my friends are like, why dont you kiss guys, you are emo, emo guys kiss other emo guys, and I'm like uhh..cause its gross?

idk yeah kyle can take his man crush to...idk but not here, not me lol

i dont consider myself emo, i hate stereotypes

ha yeah good i dress like your cousin and i am not even close to being gay..

its not that im scared, like bi/gay girls i dont have a problem with. but like gay guy, im like worried they are going to try to hit on me, or touch me weird...like cause with a gay girl, she wont hit on me or touch, but with a bi girl, she could hit on me and touch me, but i wouldnt care sause shes a girl.

my sister is a lesbian and me and her are very close....im not a homophobe though :)