Confession Thread

justSMILE♥

I confess to wanting to punch a kid in the jaw because he won when he really shouldn't have, but I guess I deserved it because I was being arrogant all day.

I punched a girl right to the face in elementary school, she made fun of my sister (mean). I think she deserve it.

She came to my class in high school. She had to sit next to me in math lesson she just said to me "I still remember that you hit me, I won't forgive you that" and I just answered "Like I would need that from you". She dropped high school few months after that.

• Like 1

I confess that I'm extremely worried about my friend. He might have committed suicide last night.

Oh bloody hell. :/

I punched a girl right to the face in elementary school, she made fun of my sister (mean). I think she deserve it.

She came to my class in high school. She had to sit next to me in math lesson she just said to me "I still remember that you hit me, I won't forgive you that" and I just answered "Like I would need that from you". She dropped high school few months after that.

Haha, way to go Erica. :D

*would give rep but has to rep other people first*