why are all the jimmy fans so mad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
what? could you elaborate on that one please?

im just saying that the jimmy fans that are annoyed that paramore are touring with JEW are probs like the really gay emo fans that have nothing better to do than slagg off bands that tour with JEW...im not saying JEW are emo or gay because i actually like them but im just saying the ones that are dissing paramore are pretty gay coz paramore are better than JEW, as proven by the sweetness cover which is 10 times better than the orginal.

im just saying that the jimmy fans that are annoyed that paramore are touring with JEW are probs like the really gay emo fans that have nothing better to do than slagg off bands that tour with JEW...im not saying JEW are emo or gay because i actually like them but im just saying the ones that are dissing paramore are pretty gay coz paramore are better than JEW, as proven by the sweetness cover which is 10 times better than the orginal.

well i cant really say if their emo or not since i never actually met any of em. Also they're not really mad anymore. They got what they wanted, JEW is playing last. The only thing they were annoyed really was all of the younger paramore fans that are extremely at their shows. As for paramore being better thats strictly a matter of opinion, Both bands are amazing but you can't say one is better than the other because not everyone will agree with you. You can like them more but don't state it like its a fact.

In my opinion the sweetness cover is good but its not better than the original no matter how well they perform it i dont think it ever willl be better but thats my opinion

Just a note - please don't use gay as a negative way of referring to someone - and don't be rude about others on these boards. We want to keep this a positive place to talk about Paramore. Thanks...