"What Are You Wearing" ?

<3Paramore<3

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Now *this* is a truly great thread :)

I'm wearing blue jeans (Friday's are jeans day at work) :), black shoes, green socks, a yellow short-sleeved button down shirt (untucked) and my green The Anniversary t-shirt underneath it (for St. Patrick's Day, of course) :)

Oh, and my watch and my "Make Poverty History" bracelet. And my glasses. And my wedding ring :)

My hair's too short to be up or down. It's just there.

^What you wearing?

Well I just got back home from work, so I'm wearing very baggy gray basketball shorts paired with a lovely blue "family guy" T-shirt where the you see the back of the Dog, Brian, about to pee on the fire hydrant with the phrase "Do You Mind?" underneath it.

I'm accessorising this ensemble with some very feminine, blue-ish purple fluffy slippers with big stars and smiley faces on to keep my feet warm as it's freezing in here

I'm quite the trend setter. :roll:

I'm accessorising this ensemble with some very feminine' date=' blue-ish purple fluffy slippers with big stars and smiley faces on to keep my feet warm as it's freezing in here

I'm quite the trend setter. :roll:[/quote']

Awww....those sound super cute :)

I'm wearing jeans that are too big, so I'm keeping them up with my studbelt, one of two belts that I own. I need more. I've got my faded black Vans becasue I can't find my nice ones. I'm wearing a three-quarter sleeved stretchy white collared shirt with a black correst top over it. My hair is pulled back with a black clip. I've got my class ring on my left hand and my jade ring on my right. Just thought I'd dress up for my last day of class and my show tonight.