Special Edition Live Paramore CD.

XxSanctuaryxX

I got sent my "replacement" Manchester one today along with the rest of the stuff in the bundle. I'm quite impressed with how quick it was :)

There's not much difference in it really. Maybe I'm just biased because I went to the London show, but I reckon they sound better on it than on the Manchester one, ignoring Hayley's vocals on the higher notes which I don't think are that big a deal anyway.

hmmm..... i ordered my manchester one on the 25th jan the speicial edition one and i recieved the three singles today but not the live one why is this?

The exact same thing happened to me. I too received the three CD's today, but not the live one. Those and the Live CD are posted separately though i think, so I guess we're just gona have to wait a little longer

I haven't seen this mentioned yet so I thought I'd get in this little "extra" which some may get a kick out of. From the Manchester concert CD, after Paramore finishes playing "That's What You Get" (about 1:20 or so left on that track), you can hear about 15-20 seconds of guitar playing. The instrumental is the opening to John Mayer's song "Vultures". Hayley comments "Oh yes. That's good stuff."

A little nod to Mayer after he recommended them on his blog? Indeed.

Ok, i got mine today....and it didnt have the Manchester cd in it...it just had the misery buisness single, enchanced cd, and the vinyl. no manchester :( does the single come before the actual cd?

i oringinally ordered the one that was canceled, so i ordered in one of the manchester gig that they were putting aside....and that's all that was in the package today.

im confused and sad

:(

EDIT: ok...wow ingore me. i should have just shut up and read the previous page. hopefully it's on it's way :)