What do you think about Hayley ever going solo!?!

lewymocha06

Ye guys are too afraid of change :P

I think she will sometime.

Look at No doubt for instance. They have similar backgrounds. Were together 16 years and Gwen went solo and went for the Pop scene in comparison to her Ska/rock background she had before in No Doubt.

I think it is quite possible.

And the person who said, "What's this crap for?", if you had no noticed this is a forum..........It's here to discuss, the past, present and future of Paramore. To explore everyone's opinions and thoughts on Paramore. So yeah I like the idea of talking about this and seeing where it would go instead of everyone shooting it down.

It is a possibility in her future.

I seriously can't imagine her going solo... I never saw Gwen Stefani's solo career coming, it came as a bit of a shock, so in this aspect then it could still be possible... But i don't think it's very probable at all.

If Paramore ever split (OH THE BLASPHEMY!) then i think it may be feasible to assume they'll find different bands after a while to continue their love for music and whatnot.

However, i don't think either is very likely at all in the immediate or even distant future. SO i for one, shall continue to breathe easy ;-)

when i read the title i thought she was going solo for a sec and i got a little scared. I don't wanna see that happen, i love this band way too much and the thought of them breaking up is horrible. Maybe she will someday but i just can't see it right now and if she did i bet she'd still make the same sounding music but it just wouldn't be the same.